zzzzzzzzz.....

mightyduck

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: !!!!

Originally posted by NowInc

definatly green...need the energy.

I think they should move the coffee maker to my office..I drink like 9 cups a day....and the worst part is I HATE the taste...I drink it for the jolt.

Excellent... I have regular green tea, honey green tea, green tea with passionfruit, orange and jasmine, grapefruit green tea.... ;)

NowInc

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: !!!!

Originally posted by mightyduck

Excellent... I have regular green tea, honey green tea, green tea with passionfruit, orange and jasmine, grapefruit green tea.... ;)

Regular works for me..i overload it with sugar anyway.

mightyduck

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: !!!!

Regular works for me..i overload it with sugar anyway.

Okay.... I have regular granulated sugar, superfine granulated sugar, sugar in the raw, brown sugar cubes, honey, strawberry honey.... :rolleyes:

NowInc

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: !!!!

Okay.... I have regular granulated sugar, superfine granulated sugar, sugar in the raw, brown sugar cubes, honey, strawberry honey.... :rolleyes:

granulated....dissolves faster :)

mightyduck

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: !!!!

O..well in THAT case...

:goodnevil

LOL... Well, it's just me at the moment. Ariel will be around to fulfill whatever she can help with later, so you'll have to settle for just me now, Now. ;)

NowInc

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: !!!!

LOL... Well, it's just me at the moment. Ariel will be around to fulfill whatever she can help with later, so you'll have to settle for just me now, Now. ;)

Hey..works for me! Beggers can't be choosers ya know....

mightyduck

Originally posted by MrPromey
:rolleyes: Come on guys! The sun isn't even down yet! Sheesh!

What? He wanted tea, and I offered it to him? What are you talking about? With only the two of us, I just wanted him to know our options for bored games were limited....

We need it to be dark for that? How will we read the instructions? Hey--want to play, MrP?

MrPromey

What? He wanted tea, and I offered it to him? What are you talking about? With only the two of us, I just wanted him to know our options for bored games were limited....

We need it to be dark for that? How will we read the instructions? Hey--want to play, MrP?

Nice cover ;)

MrPromey

What? I don't know what you're talking about. Is that a yes, you'd like to play, too?

(and where the heck are you?)

Sure, I know the "I don't know what you're talking about" line :rolleyes:

What do you mean "where the heck are you?"?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Is it Happy Hour yet?

Caffeine is wearing off here....and another 2hr 15 min to go.

Happy Hour yet.......?
:hammer: :brick: :hammer:

mightyduck

Originally posted by MrPromey

Sure, I know the "I don't know what you're talking about" line :rolleyes:

What do you mean "where the heck are you?"?

Well, I don't know what you're talking about. You come barging into the tea party babbling about the degree of available light and such and still haven't said whether you want to join us or just cause a ruckus...

And nevermind.... I must have had you confused with someone else.... :eek: ;)

NowInc

Good god...5:40 and no signs of me getting out of here any time soon. I need to drive to south florida tonight too (3 hours....o joy)...

On a side note...I think we may need to add an AA board to this forum...we all like drinking a little TOO much :)

mightyduck

Good god...5:40 and no signs of me getting out of here any time soon. I need to drive to south florida tonight too (3 hours....o joy)...

On a side note...I think we may need to add an AA board to this forum...we all like drinking a little TOO much :)

Well, be careful driving....

And I was about to tell DMC-12 that I think Marky started happy hour hours ago... Maybe you can catch up with him in the pub...

And Now, some of us don't drink anything stronger than the tea I made you. :)

NowInc

Well, be careful driving....

And I was about to tell DMC-12 that I think Marky started happy hour hours ago... Maybe you can catch up with him in the pub...

And Now, some of us don't drink anything stronger than the tea I made you. :)

Thankfully i'm not driving alone...me and my band are all pileing into a u-haul (all 6 of us) for a gig we have tomomrow night.

Ya know its funny...I used to never drink...then I moved to orlando....thats where things went sour...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom