zzzzzzzzz.....

mightyduck

Originally posted by NowInc

Thankfully i'm not driving alone...me and my band are all pileing into a u-haul (all 6 of us) for a gig we have tomomrow night.

Ya know its funny...I used to never drink...then I moved to orlando....thats where things went sour...

LOL... Well, all of you be careful then.... My brother bought a pick up and his bandmates all have trucks for that express purpose...

Yeah, I have a friend who moved back from Orlando and has a similar problem...

NowInc

Originally posted by mightyduck

LOL... Well, all of you be careful then.... My brother bought a pick up and his bandmates all have trucks for that express purpose...

Yeah, I have a friend who moved back from Orlando and has a similar problem...

well..my band has a bad habit of accepting gigs that are FAR away. We've been banned in a few clubs in orlando (don't ask) so we need to find new places to perform.

I think everyone in orlando drinks....its something in the water...

mightyduck

well..my band has a bad habit of accepting gigs that are FAR away. We've been banned in a few clubs in orlando (don't ask) so we need to find new places to perform.

I think everyone in orlando drinks....its something in the water...

Okay, then... not asking... ;)

mightyduck

hehe...excelent...I wouldn't want you all to think of me a weirdo or anything :animwink:

You spend your days on a Mickey Mouse board with the rest of us... not weird at all...

;)

(because then that would be a phone call... "Hello, Kettle? This is Pot...")

NowInc

Originally posted by mightyduck

You spend your days on a Mickey Mouse board with the rest of us... not weird at all...

;)

(because then that would be a phone call... "Hello, Kettle? This is Pot...")

LoL...some may argue that the fact that I spend all the time on this board is what MAKES me a weirdo....

they're just jealous!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom