Zootopia characters confirmed

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
So the answer to my question is no?

Grown adults, renting a theater for a children's film so they can wear fur suits and get their jollies during said children's film?

Me thinks you know the difference between that and renting a theater for a kid's birthday party.
I don't like that you automatically assume the worst of the fandom.

Cesar R M

Creepy, isn't it?
yes.. specially when my tumblr feed started to show zootopia . Im not amused.
Thanks god I have a tumblr filtering tool.

Also, I did not know how popular Zootopia seems to be in korea.
Theres TONS of VERY GOOD fanart from korean twitter accounts.

I bet if it was a bunch of parents renting out a princess movie for their daughters nobody would care. But simply because it's furries, people are getting disgusted. Great.

I've had my connection with furries thanks to my internet experience. And I have to tell you there are some good guys, but there are A LOT OF CREEPS who only live for XXX rated stuff , buy XXX stuff and thrive on XXX stuff.
Rule 34 of cute child characters is disturbing.
I'm honestly more creeped out by Bronies, who are the worst of the furry groups.
I still remember when they were talking weird XXX rated questions to Maureen (the creator) on a convention. This was a 50 year old neckbeard dude who clearly had a modified plush of Pinky Pie (modified for you know what...).

hMZOVSb.gif

I don't like that you automatically assume the worst of the fandom.

sadly, thats pretty common. The louder ones are usually the worst. This is normal in all subcultures and groups.
Aah yikes.. I suddenly reminded me of those fights and dumb drama in the Sonic fandom when Deviantart was just starting.

Last edited:

Prototype82

Honestly, Zootopia could be an interesting attraction at animal kingdom if near something like planet watch or the Nemo theater. But it would be totally out of place in any of the other wilderness, edge of the earth areas of the park.

But seriously, the marketing of this movie: "Like nothing you've seen "be-fur"" "Anthropomorphic"...this IS a furry movie. And if you're going to complain about adults renting out a theater for a "kids" movie, complain about grown men who rent out parts of "kids" theme parks. So stop fishing for likes and get back on topic if you're going to troll. Let's not forget you're a grown adult in a Disney World forum.

Tigger1988

Honestly, Zootopia could be an interesting attraction at animal kingdom if near something like planet watch or the Nemo theater. But it would be totally out of place in any of the other wilderness, edge of the earth areas of the park.

But seriously, the marketing of this movie: "Like nothing you've seen "be-fur"" "Anthropomorphic"...this IS a furry movie. And if you're going to complain about adults renting out a theater for a "kids" movie, complain about grown men who rent out parts of "kids" theme parks. So stop fishing for likes and get back on topic if you're going to troll. Let's not forget you're a grown adult in a Disney World forum.
Comparing a fetish to people who enjoy going to theme parks is misguided at best.

If the "grown men" are renting out the parks because they have an attraction to foam heads it'd be equally as creepy.

Last I checked people weren't making XXX content regarding WDW, but mayyyyybe I missed it.

GiveMeTheMusic

Comparing a fetish to people who enjoy going to theme parks is misguided at best.

If the "grown men" are renting out the parks because they have an attraction to foam heads it'd be equally as creepy.

Last I checked people weren't making XXX content regarding WDW, but mayyyyybe I missed it.

Would you like me to PM you some links to hot nude shots of Spaceship Earth? No wand!

As has been said, every fandom has adult sides to it, you seem to be mistaking these aspects of the fur fandom for making up the entire scope of its interests. Much of the fandom is about clean art, writing, music, and costume making. There is a strong sect that are into competitive dance, others are puppeteers, some even write musicals and other theatre pieces. The adult stuff is there, but it's not forced on anyone, and it's only shameful if you make it so. No one is making you look up that type of art. I'd say it's likely they've rented out showings to circumvent common rules about masks (costume heads) and bulky costumes, and maybe to keep away from any potential harassment. You seem to think something is going to happen at these showings. I'll tell you what will happen... they're going to watch the movie and be geeks. It's a fandom like any other.

Cesar R M

but it's not forced on anyone
boy.. are you wrong.
technically, the fandom grew from what it was. in the 90's it was pretty much an obscure thing niched with mostly gay young men that were usually more reserved than the usual "fabulous" homosexuality movements.
Once 2000's hit, the furry community got a whole attention from cosplayers and people who usually followed Comicon and similars (aka young heterosexual teenagers groups) and that leveled up the whole thing.

Tigger1988

As has been said, every fandom has adult sides to it, you seem to be mistaking these aspects of the fur fandom for making up the entire scope of its interests. Much of the fandom is about clean art, writing, music, and costume making. There is a strong sect that are into competitive dance, others are puppeteers, some even write musicals and other theatre pieces. The adult stuff is there, but it's not forced on anyone, and it's only shameful if you make it so. No one is making you look up that type of art. I'd say it's likely they've rented out showings to circumvent common rules about masks (costume heads) and bulky costumes, and maybe to keep away from any potential harassment. You seem to think something is going to happen at these showings. I'll tell you what will happen... they're going to watch the movie and be geeks. It's a fandom like any other.
The only one who implied something would happen is you. I just rightfully stated that it's creepy for full grown adults to rent out a theater for a children's movie so they can show up in fur suits and get their jollies.

Something tells me most theaters won't even be willing to allow the masks. They don't permit them for children, safety trumps "fandom".

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
The only one who implied something would happen is you. I just rightfully stated that it's creepy for full grown adults to rent out a theater for a children's movie so they can show up in fur suits and get their jollies.

Something tells me most theaters won't even be willing to allow the masks. They don't permit them for children, safety trumps "fandom".
You're conveniently ignoring any argument other than your own "reality" for the sake of making yourself look right.

Tigger1988

You're conveniently ignoring any argument other than your own "reality" for the sake of making yourself look right.
Like you're ignoring the XXX reality and trying to make this sound like a normal fandom?

Making XXX material based on children's characters Zootopia or otherwise is disturbing and says a lot about the "fandom" that doesn't completely distance itself from it.

Cesar R M

Agree with you.
hopefully they will keep it clean.
There will be always the weirdo that has to "show off his willy" to everything.

Cesar R M

Like you're ignoring the XXX reality and trying to make this sound like a normal fandom?

Making XXX material based on children's characters Zootopia or otherwise is disturbing and says a lot about the "fandom" that doesn't completely distance itself from it.
Well, technically this isn't exclusive to the "fandom". Hence why Rule 34 is rampant. Whatever fandom it is.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes

I'm not ignoring it; I am well aware of that aspect. I'm trying to argue that you refuse to look past that aspect of the fandom to see that the renting out of theaters is not a bad thing at all and this thread has gone so off-topic it's amazing.
So in closing, I'd like to see Nick and Judy become characters you can meet at WDW!

Cesar R M

I'm not ignoring it; I am well aware of that aspect. I'm trying to argue that you refuse to look past that aspect of the fandom to see that the renting out of theaters is not a bad thing at all and this thread has gone so off-topic it's amazing.
So in closing, I'd like to see Nick and Judy become characters you can meet at WDW!
hopefully we will, after all.. the real foamheads were present at the AK/AKL event.
I just hope they dont become Disneyland Exclusive like Oswald.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom