z0mgWTFomgBBQmnsshp Pre Tr1pe0rt!11!1

OMG Guise!!! Pre-trip report!!!! :eek: :sohappy:

I am so excited I am going to p33 mai pantz!!!!!! t00 late... I already did!!!111!1!11 :eek:

I cant wate togo to AK and see future Avat0rz landz... and see the building of princeseses land at the Em Kay!11!!!1!! :sohappy:

Im gunna post my 203 page Excel doc pre-packing check list in a bit!!!! :king:

:lookaroun

So...uhhh yeah. :lookaroun Headin down for Project XL next week. Lots of peeps from here are going. So that should be fun. :wave:

I'll be driving down. I figured a road trip would be a nice way for me to de-stress before getting down there. I am renting... so lets hope Avis doesnt screw that up. There is nothing "premium" about a base model Chrysler 300 or a grand marquis .... so I am hoping I get a G35 / G37 or a CTS Coupe instead. *fingers crossed*

I wanted to stay at POFQ during my trip... but was booked solid... so I opted for Pop.

My first real vaca in 5 years... :eek: I havent been able to take one to do health issues... but I am doing mucho bettero now. :D

maggiegrace1

ooh Book an adr for Crystal Palace early..go in..do not go eat there and get in the park early without waiting in line..:)

Park at Poly and monorail to MK..it is faster and better then waiting in line with people and riding the tram..ew...:D

Also, after you leave POP and come home..call and complain about the resort and get your money back!:mad::D

I am sooooo jealous!:sohappy:

DiPSU224

This thread is pure comedy gold. Thank you. :ROFLOL:

Make sure you stop by Guest Relations and let them know how those puppy kicking "bean counters" at TDO ruined your day by not announcing a 5th gate for the 40th :lol:
I'm sure your day in WDW, 40th celebration or no, will be a million times better than my day at home...working...Have fun!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Original Poster
I also need to find a way to elbow as many people as I can in the face and break their nose in EPCOT. I'll then invite said nose breake out to dinner at some counter service... then recant my offer :king: :lookaroun

Todd L

Don't forget to show up 3 minutes before the parade starts and stand right in front of a family that's been waiting for 30 minutes!

Must be a lot of fun because I see tons of people doing it every time I Go!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I also need to find a way to elbow as many people as I can in the face and break their nose in EPCOT. I'll then invite said nose breake out to dinner at some counter service... then recant my offer :king: :lookaroun

Be sure to get in an altercation at Epcot! :wave:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Original Poster
Don't forget to show up 3 minutes before the parade starts and stand right in front of a family that's been waiting for 30 minutes!

Must be a lot of fun because I see tons of people doing it every time I Go!

LOL, Done! Added to the list! :lol: :king:

njDizFan

Make sure when you are at Disney's Universal Studios to visit the harry potter

I heard the Yeti there sings and dances disco music.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom