z0mgWTFomgBBQmnsshp Pre Tr1pe0rt!11!1

OMG Guise!!! Pre-trip report!!!! :eek: :sohappy:

I am so excited I am going to p33 mai pantz!!!!!! t00 late... I already did!!!111!1!11 :eek:

I cant wate togo to AK and see future Avat0rz landz... and see the building of princeseses land at the Em Kay!11!!!1!! :sohappy:

Im gunna post my 203 page Excel doc pre-packing check list in a bit!!!! :king:

:lookaroun

So...uhhh yeah. :lookaroun Headin down for Project XL next week. Lots of peeps from here are going. So that should be fun. :wave:

I'll be driving down. I figured a road trip would be a nice way for me to de-stress before getting down there. I am renting... so lets hope Avis doesnt screw that up. There is nothing "premium" about a base model Chrysler 300 or a grand marquis .... so I am hoping I get a G35 / G37 or a CTS Coupe instead. *fingers crossed*

I wanted to stay at POFQ during my trip... but was booked solid... so I opted for Pop.

My first real vaca in 5 years... :eek: I havent been able to take one to do health issues... but I am doing mucho bettero now. :D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Original Poster
Here is a short list of what I am going to do when I first arrive at WDW:

-Stand in front of the shuttered PI / The Adventurers Club and incessantly whine about it to strangers... kinda like news and rumors... but IRL :king: :lookaroun

-Stand in front of Mission Space and tell EVERYONE how much it sucks just because its NOT Horizons. Again.. kinda like the internet... but IRL. :lookaroun

-Loudly complain about any paint chip(s) I see on Main Street. :lookaroun

-Look at the crane by the castle.. and sware that I will never come to WDW again. :lookaroun

-Go to guest services and write a nasty letter to Meg about Avatar... and how Disney is going down the toilet. :lookaroun

I am still planning... so yeah... I'll update as needed :king: :wave:

PolynesianPrincess

-Stand in front of the shuttered PI / The Adventurers Club and incessantly whine about it to strangers... kinda like news and rumors... but IRL :king: :lookaroun

-Stand in front of Mission Space and tell EVERYONE how much it sucks just because its NOT Horizons. Again.. kinda like the internet... but IRL. :lookaroun

-Look at the crane by the castle.. and sware that I will never come to WDW again. :lookaroun

-Go to guest services and write a nasty letter to Meg about Avatar... and how Disney is going down the toilet. :lookaroun

This is a great list! Don't forget to point out all the lightbulbs that are out!!

DMC-12

Original Poster
WHAT THEE EFF?!!?!!?!!?

CupCakes!!!?!!?!?! Special tag to wishes.... and merch!!!!111!!????

wow... WDW really is teh sux0rz!!!!!11!!!

I am hating mai trip alreadeee :fork::fork: :mad::mad: :fork::fork:

:lookaroun

DMC-12

Original Poster
I just packed all my refill mugs... from the past 15 years.

Cant wait to use them all... simultaneously :king:

DMC-12

Original Poster
Just wondering if you will be refilling them at the resorts you are pool hopping at?

I am working on my pool hoping map right now.

Anddd pffft of course I am going to. DUH :brick: I paid a LOT of munnies for this trip. So I'm entitled to! :king:

Besides.. a cousin of a CM who was a bus driver in 1994 said I could. :king:

Refill mugz are 4 evar! :king:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member

You forgot:

* How the monorail service cut backs are severely affecting your enjoyment of the parks, all the parks, and even Sea World.
* How changing the names in the parking lot has destroyed your ability to appreciate the experience that used to be parking.
* Get a firm answer on when King Louie is going to be returned to the Jungle Cruise.
* Since Avatar will never fit in DAK because its not an original Disney idea, you need to ask when they are going to shut down the Great Movie Ride at DHS.

DMC-12

Original Poster
You forgot:

* How the monorail service cut backs are severely affecting your enjoyment of the parks, all the parks, and even Sea World.
* How changing the names in the parking lot has destroyed your ability to appreciate the experience that used to be parking.
* Get a firm answer on when King Louie is going to be returned to the Jungle Cruise.
* Since Avatar will never fit in DAK because its not an original Disney idea, you need to ask when they are going to shut down the Great Movie Ride at DHS.

All valid points!!

*adds to the list*

But on top of my temper tantrum in front of the old AC... I was wondering if I should just start cutting myself in front of the old Adventurers Club?

Cause well... why not?? Most of those ppl still mourning the clubs loss years later... seem like emo kids that like to cut themselves for attention. :king: :lookaroun

Also... I am going to be throwing a HUGE tantrum in front of the old Odyssey building. Meg better come down from her high horse and come open it!!!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
All valid points!!

*adds to the list*

But on top of my temper tantrum in front of the old AC... I was wondering if should just start cutting myself in front of the old Adventures Club?

Cause well... why not?? Most of those ppl still mourning the clubs loss years later... seem like emo kids that like to cut themselves for attention. :king: :lookaroun

Also... I am going to be throwing a HUGE tantrum in front of the old Odyssey building. Meg better come down from her high horse and come open it!!!

Unless you have a baby seal and club in hand, you can not get Megs attention. Just sayin.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I'm really looking forward to our hostile takeover. Make sure you allow enough time in your itinerary for that.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Be sure to park at DTD then take a bus to a Epcot resort then walk to Epcot.

Next day, park at Poly and take a monorail to MK.

Then complain that you can't get to your car after hours.

DMC-12

Original Poster
Be sure to park at DTD then take a bus to a Epcot resort then walk to Epcot.

Next day, park at Poly and take a monorail to MK.

Then complain that you can't get to your car after hours.

Agreed!!

Paying for parking is for chumps.... :king: that being said... I am a resort guest... so thats all worked into the price of my stay. So its already paid for :(

DMC-12

Original Poster
Unless you have a baby seal and club in hand, you can not get Megs attention. Just sayin.

I will have to go to Sea World and borrow one then.

The monorail runs to Sea World... right? :veryconfu

If not.... EPCOT still has a manatee or two in The Seas right? Can I just club a sea cow instead? :veryconfu :shrug:

DMC-12

Original Poster
I'm really looking forward to our hostile takeover. Make sure you allow enough time in your itinerary for that.

I've already made a mental note to "Punch a snooty concierge in the throat". So I'm totes down for that. :wave:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I will have to go to Sea World and borrow one then.

The monorail runs to Sea World... right? :veryconfu

If not.... EPCOT still has a manatee or two in The Seas right? Can I just club a sea cow instead? :veryconfu :shrug:

The monorail only runs to Sea World an hour after park closing. After that you have to take the boat thingy.

As for the manatee, I don't know. They are ugly as dirt so not sure that would peak her interest.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Agreed!!

Paying for parking is for chumps.... :king: that being said... I am a resort guest... so thats all worked into the price of my stay. So its already paid for :(

Rent an EVC and push your belonging in a barbed wire encrusted stroller ahead of you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom