Your're favriote delux resorts *NEW*

barnum42

Never stayed at any, but from visiting them, my fave is Animal Kingdom Lodge. I just love the ambiance, the savannahs, Boma and African Stew from Mara.

Upvote 0

barnum42

Alexandra said:
I'm with you. The Animal Kingdom Lodge is spectacular. I love everything about it. When I'm in that pool I feel like I'm in paradise.
If I was in that pool I'd be in trouble - not being a guest and all ;) :lol:

Upvote 0

RyanS

The Boardwalk and its Villas are excellent, and its location can't be beat: walking distance to Epcot and Disney studios, not to mention the Boardwalk itself.

Upvote 0

DonaldDoleWhip

Polynesian-flat screen TV's coming soon, rooms are beautiful (yet will be completely redone by summer 2006) and Ohana

Beach Club/Grand Floridian are a close second.

Upvote 0

Disneydreaming

I've stayed everywhere except the Animal Kingdom Lodge, and I love all the resorts but I will have to go with the Contemporary Towers.......because it takes less than 1 minute to get from your room to the monorail:sohappy: . I just love that!!! (not to mention Chef Mickey's is there too)

Upvote 0

Mickey Maniac

Disney's Contemporary Resort is by far my favorite, and I would have to say the best. Nothing beats the 5-8 minute walk from the tower to the Magic Kingdom or being dropped off first after a long, hot, busy day at the Magic Kingdom. Great restaurants, and splendid location for commuting to other resorts, theme parks, and restaurants. The only downside is being dropped off last on the way to Magic Kingdom. Our expierence at the Animal Kingdom Lodge was not as phenomenal as the other reviews said. Our room was in crappy condition when we arrived, so we asked for a replacement. They complied, but were going to make us walk back to our room (at the end of the U), back to guest services, then back to the opposite end of the U. We tried to move to the Contemporary but there was no availability. Our view of the savannah wasn't what we anticipated: we saw nothing but fencing and dirt. Seriously! (And we did pay for savannah view) The Yacht and Beach Clubs are both nice, and so are the Swan and Dolphin. Their location is exquisite, because MGM is a short boat ride, and EPCOT is a short walk. You can watch those fireworks right outside of the hotel near the pools. I've seen the Polynesian, never stayed, but thought their restaurant services and hospitality was nice. We're planning on the Grand Floridian next year for my high school graduation, and we want to go parasailing off of one of the marinas. Fun fun! Disney Deluxe Resorts are the best!

Upvote 0

i<3disney4ever

i love boardwalk & the yacht club. the pool at the yacht club is the best! and i love walking along the boardwalk at nite because you can watch the epcot fireworks and also playing the boardwalk carnival style games. it's a great laugh renting the bikes and trying to go up the big hills when you have seven people in the car.

Upvote 0

wishes

Ooh, I think I have to agree with Wilderness Lodge. Its like a vacation in itself..and i love the Whispering Canyon Cafe...yum! Its a fab resort. I *love* to visit the Boardwalk, but in my opinion, its nice to go back to a different resort after all the thrills and spills of the Boardwalk so you can appreciate it.

Upvote 0

mikebb

Animal Kingdom. Of course it's the only Deluxe we've stayed at, but we've walked around some of the others (Poly, WL, Beach and Yacht Club, Boardwalk) and none seem to compare to the ambience at AKL. Plus you feel like you're a world away from the parks at AKL, a nice change after a long day at the parks.

Upvote 0

swimmom

Wilderness Lodge is our favorite. We love the atmosphere. My daughter is planning her graduation trip and would like to stay at three different resorts. I'm not too sure I want to move around that much, but would like to experience AKL & BC. However, my daughter has been enticed by the Poly remodel. We'll see what she comes up with, but we all agree that we want to end our stay at WL.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom