You're never gonna do this one again!

figmentmom

HEY - I love the River of Time!!! Don't give anybody any ideas! It's especially good on a blazing hot, crowded day.

Another ride besides Body Wars I will NEVER do again is the spinning teacups:hurl: (literally)...

Liver Lips

Crappy Rides!

Ok, this is fun..heh..heh:
1. Astro Orbiter-really uncomfortable ride-please, no more rides that take you up in the air then around in a circle: Triceratops whatever, Aladdin, Dumbo-I mean c'mon!!!!!
2. Indy Speedway (or whatever it's called now)-the fumes are horrible, the wait is way too long, the cars barely move and steer horribly...needs an update quick
3. Almost anything in EPCOT-the only thing I like doing is walking around World Showcase, admiring the flowers and landscaping, etc.-I would never pay seperate admission to get in here, only stop in with an all inclusive Disney vacation. Test Track is ok at best.
4. Alien Encounter is fun once but my wife loves it for some reason and makes me go on every time.
5. Who Wants To Be A Millionairre at MGM was horrible-everyone was crammed into those tiny seats-very uncomfortable
6. Tarzan Rocks is horrible at AK-some twisted mix of the movie and the X Games...unlike peanut butter and chocolate, better left seperate!
7. Legend of the Lion King in MK is boring.
8. The Backlot Tour at MGM is a once and done affair
9. The boat ride in AK (not sure what it's called) is a horrible waste of time-Nothing to see, at least when I went on it on my honeymoon in 1998-we waited one hour in the Summer heat and swore to never bother again.

Ok, guess that about does it for me! Glad I could get that off my chest-haha

Justin149

i can honestly say no matter how much i might dislike a ride. i will still go on it and ill still enjoy it. Some fans you guys are then, im a little disapointed. I can hold a grudge to against scertain rides, but never to the point where i wont't ride them.

and by the way Test track is way better than world of motion

-justin

Erika

Originally posted by Justin149
Some fans you guys are then, im a little disapointed. I can hold a grudge to against scertain rides, but never to the point where i wont't ride them.

All right, Justin, you win. I WILL ride Body Wars! But only if you sit next to me so you are ready to hold my hair back as I puke on your shoes.

figmentmom

If a ride makes me motion-sick (and that's what Body Wars and the spinning teacups do to me), it doesn't matter HOW loyal I am to Disney - no way am I riding it again!

Great avatar, grizzlyhall!:D

Dizknee_Phreek

well, lemme put it this way...the first and only time i rode AstroOrbiter, i had a bad experience...i swear, i have never been so scared on a ride in all my life. i seriously thought i was gonna fall out. and i was in control of the button that moved the thing up and down, but because i was pressed up against the side so hard, i was really afraid to move. so there was my sister sitting behind me yelling for me to go up, and i was yelling back that i couldn't and that i would fall out. so there ya go...i'll probably never ride AO again...BUT then again, i never say never! for a while i said i would never ever ride ToT again...but here lately, i've been having second thoughts...so who knows? ;)

Justin149

Originally posted by Erika

All right, Justin, you win. I WILL ride Body Wars! But only if you sit next to me so you are ready to hold my hair back as I puke on your shoes.

Erika would be honored to have you puke on my shoes while on body wars. Thats the dedication to the rides that i have. hehe

i think this thread is gonna take a turn for the worse
-justin

Grim Grinner

My two cents...

I reckon that it's about time that I throw my two cents down and give you my thoughts-

The award for Never-Again goes to: Body Wars

As far as simulators go, this ride is antiquidated and boring. Worse, the ride goes as far as inducing motion sickness with its motion. I am resistent to any and all bouts of sickness- but BW has come close to hitting me. Worse of all, the film looks old- and the effects need to be redone.

The Star Wars clone- Star Tours... that can disappear to. It's the only ride where the cue is more fun than the ride itself.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I feel as if I have to speak up for a couple rides here.
1. The Land, this pavilion has always been one of my favorites ever since I was a kid. Maybe it was because my mom would use all the innovative ideas from the ride and implement them in the backyard... (She never put in the boat ride though :( ) This area is structurally cool to look at. Food Rocks sucks, and should be restored to the Kitchen Cabaret, but... oh well.

2. Test Track, although a pale ride compared to WOM, I still have to hand it to the Imagineers. They still caught hold of the 'ol Disney magic. It was also the first ride I went on after my wedding... so it has a small semblance of emotional history. It's thrilling, yet still a classic dark ride. The only reason to hate it is for what it replaced.

Erika

Originally posted by Justin149

Erika would be honored to have you puke on my shoes while on body wars. Thats the dedication to the rides that i have. hehe

Justin,

THAT's dedication!!! I think you just might be Disney's #1 fan!!

:lol:

Grim Grinner

If I wasn't married, I too would make such offerings... Of course, that context would be that I'd have an opportunity to go back to WDW. I'd brave vomit and worse to be able to return.

Long live Illinois Disney fans....
BTW- Erika, have you ridden Vertical Velocity at GA? It rules and is motion sickness friendly....

Erika

Originally posted by Grim Grinner

Long live Illinois Disney fans....
BTW- Erika, have you ridden Vertical Velocity at GA? It rules and is motion sickness friendly....

No! You know what, I haven't been there in 7 years. I really want to go this summer though. I'll have to give it a try!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Hmmm... *scratches head*...

My award goes to the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular at MGM. Ugh!?! Enough is enough! :hammer:

Have a grrrreat day! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom