You're never gonna do this one again!

Ursula

Never gonna do this one again!

I will never,never,never do Spaceship Earth again, it is a good ride,informative, but I'M SCARE OF HIGHT PLACES, so you know I was petrefy, specialy the going back part, my 10 year old was happy, but me, almost crying. The only thing I like was the smell of the fire.

Justin149

Originally posted by SnowWhite5669
Canada- 360 movie!! I thought I was going to be sick!!! We saw in when we went in June so maybe it was a combo of the heat and exhaustion but I really thought I was going to hurl: I also don't do Star Tours or Body Wars. Also, skip the movie after the Maelstrom!!

yea definetly boring!!

-justin

Disneynutcase

In all my years of going to Disney parks, the only ride I've ever detested is the now defunct Rocket Rods at Disneyland--overhyped, non-thrill ride that my wife accurately described upon riding as "far less exciting than most rides on L.A. freeways."

Never did JIYI, but did the original and loved it.

As far as WDW attractions go, I don't hate anything, but I'd probably be prone to skipping:

Backlot Tour--what a joke! Either make it worthwhile or get rid of it and use the space for some other decent attractions.

Food Rocks!--I've been entertained better at Chuck E. Cheese. Terrible animatronics.

Living w/ the Land--needs Oompa-Loompas and the acid-trip Wonka tunnel to spice up the snooze-fest boat ride.

Tarzan Rocks!--not a fan of Phil Collins and do not like Rosie O'Donnell. Skating was weird but I really wanted some legit roller-derby action. I did like the Tarzan/Jane aerial stuff, though.

I also get very weirded-out riding MK's PotC. The DL version is my all-time favorite ride--can't do DL w/o riding or it feels incomplete. But going on the MK Cliff's Notes version always ends up depressing me. Not enough skeleton scenes. Not enough humongous piles of treasure. And where the hell are the pirates that are supposed to be shooting over us at the end, dammit?

See, just thinking about it sets me off. Oh well, MK's Splash Mtn rocks in comparison to DL so I'll just think of how much I love it.

And I, too, can't understand all the hang-ups posted on this one with Test Track. WoM was fun, but it wasn't that great. It would be nice to have both attractions, though.

I'd also love to see the full potential of a Great Movie Ride that actually thrusts riders into legit movie scenes rather than the bizarre wax museum thing they got going on. Only the Oz scene works. Madame Trusseaus does a better Hollywood homage than this.

Okay, I'm done now.

sig

Originally posted by hellokitty1
RIdes??

It's a small world after all..
It's a small world after all..'

:hammer:

and i will never ever step inside of
THE COUNTRY BEAR JAMBOREE-AGAIN
THAT IS--ONCE WAS ENOUGH FOR MY
FAMILY:hurl:

Haha finally! I agree, it was my third trip this year and avoided until then. :eek:

MinnieFan

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Body Wars stinks. Don't think I'll be getting on the Astro Orbitor anytime soon. I could also do without any stand up movie. They make me dizzy. The movies are good, just wish you could sit down.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by Disneynutcase
Food Rocks!--I've been entertained better at Chuck E. Cheese. Terrible animatronics.

Living w/ the Land--needs Oompa-Loompas and the acid-trip Wonka tunnel to spice up the snooze-fest boat ride.

Except for Mr. Dairy Goods. None of the others in Food Rocks are Audio-Animatronics... ;)

wdwsplash

Sounds Dangerous is a one time deal. It's only good for sitting in the air conditioning, and maybe not even worth that! Also, the Tiki room and Country bears is fun once but that's about it.

figmentmom

I thought the new Tiki Room was going to be a one-time-only thing for me, too, but I tried a second time and liked it enough to want to go a third time. I liked the old one better, but that's the way it goes, I guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom