Your Secret Midnight Snack.!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
They are at the Riverside Mill at POR, and I have heard you can get them somewhere at WL, too. On our past trip, I checked POR at least 3 times, and each time, they were sold out.
He!He!He!:joyfull: Looks like some cheeky tourist has put in an order of 1000 bars to be sent out to a big castle in Scotland...:oops: I wonder who that could be..:rolleyes:

MouseDreaming

He!He!He!:joyfull: Looks like some cheeky tourist has put in an order of 1000 bars to be sent out to a big castle in Scotland...:oops: I wonder who that could be..:rolleyes:
I'm not even there, and your still grabbing them all!
Wait a minute--big castle in Scotland? Start having some of those bars diverted here, or I tell you have been holding out on us. Some people may drink you out of your castle. But send the cookie bars, and it'll be our little secret!;)

acishere

I usually buy a box of protein and/or granola bars for a quick snack in the morning before the parks. So when in bed at night and too lazy to leave the room looking for a snack, they will do the trick. Also I usually get a couple extra bags of blue potato chips from the airplane and have them stashed away in my bag.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom