Your Secret Midnight Snack.!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Good Morning Everyone..Now after a hectic day in the parks,your feet are sore,and you decide to call it a day,come on,it's 11.00 pm and you've been up since 6,30am..So do any of you treat yourself to a snack.Not a late meal,just a wee secret midnight nibble ( No pizza please )..I'am partial to something chocolate in my room,and my secret snack is my beloved Magic Cookie bar,at riverside food court.:hungry:.Well I have been a good boy today.:).And chocolate goes well with a wee dram from my duty free bottle ( hidden in my room ) So what is your secret midnight snack at Disney.? And don't lie.:mad: I know you have one.:rolleyes:

NiarrNDisney

Well a glass of wine can help the sore feet go down ;) However its been my experience that any adult beverage and some sort of sweet helps any long day at the park help you to rest for the next day ahead. My favorites are usual a glass of Pinot Noir and chocolates from Goofy's Candy Co. It's my friend and my new tradition to head to the Market Place and stock up on candy and treats for our trip so we never do without!

The list:

Mickey Mouse Coconut bars, Caramel's and Dark!
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
and a Crispy Rice treat just in case

Oh and my ultimate secret: (Shhh it's a secret)

Mickey Mouse shaped cakes (Seashore Sweets)

Mrs.Toad

We might do a light breakfast, lunch, and dinner...

But if I am at a hotel late night and they have the chicken breast nuggets at a 24-type of place, I am going for it!

In the 80's and 90's you could see me lurking around bushes and travelling the winding path around the pool at GF trying to sneak into Gasparilla to get the nuggets and then get back to the hotel in my pajamas.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
We might do a light breakfast, lunch, and dinner...

But if I am at a hotel late night and they have the chicken breast nuggets at a 24-type of place, I am going for it!

In the 80's and 90's you could see me lurking around bushes and travelling the winding path around the pool at GF trying to sneak into Gasparilla to get the nuggets and then get back to the hotel in my pajamas.
:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom