Your Opinion Needed

mpeters

Original Poster
So last year we went. I wore flip flops like I usually do. Needless to say the pair I brought were mysteriously removed from a pool area so I needed to purchase ones there. Bought the black mickey ones. WHOA big mistake....never felt foot pain like that before!!!! So in your opinion.....

What is the most comfortable pair of flip flops to wear while you are at the world?

Looking for brand names etc.

So help me if you say CROCS!!!!!!! Jk

Sloan

You might want to try Keen and/or OluKai. Note, however, that because everyone's feet are different, they may not be right for you. I would suggest that whatever you decide on, get them well in advance and break them in to make sure that they'll be good at the World ...

CaptainAmerica

You might want to try Keen and/or OluKai. Note, however, that because everyone's feet are different, they may not be right for you. I would suggest that whatever you decide on, get them well in advance and break them in to make sure that they'll be good at the World ...
$75 for flip flops!?

CaptainAmerica

I had a paiR of crocs flip flops and wore them one time at dIsney. They literally melted. I'm sure they were defective but never again
Yikes. My fault, I assumed your problem with them was because you didn't want to look like a giant goof. I've never heard of a huge quality failure like that. I'm a socks-and-Reeboks guy myself so I'll bow out and let the experts give their opinions.

ZachS

Reef makes the most comfortable flip flops I've ever had, that being said I have a pair of crocs flip flops and boat shoes that are very comfortable.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
So last year we went. I wore flip flops like I usually do. Needless to say the pair I brought were mysteriously removed from a pool area so I needed to purchase ones there. Bought the black mickey ones. WHOA big mistake....never felt foot pain like that before!!!! So in your opinion.....

What is the most comfortable pair of flip flops to wear while you are at the world?

Looking for brand names etc.

So help me if you say CROCS!!!!!!! Jk
A repurposed thirty year laminate shingle and duck tape is both economical and environmentally friendly.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
For years I was dead against crocs. Wouldn't entertain them.

I was persuaded to try them one day and honestly I've not looked back. That's all I wear to the parks now and have for a good six years now. Seriously.

Though I have bought a few new pairs in the last six years....

BoarderPhreak

Waitaminute... Someone clipped your flips?! o_O

Honestly, I would avoid flip-flops like the plague. They're great for the beach or around the pool - not serious walking in the parks. Crocs have developed a cult following, and seem to be a crowd favorite in the parks. To me, nothing beats a good pair of (proven) sneakers. Light weight, support where needed and won't come off (unless you're hit by a magical Disney bus).

Ben_since_1971

Waitaminute... Someone clipped your flips?! o_O

Honestly, I would avoid flip-flops like the plague. They're great for the beach or around the pool - not serious walking in the parks. Crocs have developed a cult following, and seem to be a crowd favorite in the parks. To me, nothing beats a good pair of (proven) sneakers. Light weight, support where needed and won't come off (unless you're hit by a magical Disney bus).

+1. I know some flip flops can be very comfortable. But for me it's gotta be sneakers.

nygirl1002

Try Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Tide II. I bought mine at www.zappos.com. I know they are a bit pricy, but I wear them all summer and they have enough support to wear them in the parks. :cat:

I wore those once and the ground was so hot that I developed a blister on the bottom of my foot on day 1 of a week trip. Ruined my whole trip.

Now I wear sneakers and socks.

CheshireCat12

Nike with the memory foam footbeds- very comfortable but I wear them only half the day - we usually have a break mid-afternoon or I'll wear them when we go back out at night for dinner or EMH. I don't think I'd wear the same shoes all day even if they were comfy sneakers.

ItlngrlBella

I had a pair that were either Addidas (or Nike) and they had little ridges like plastic grass in them that messaged your feet when you walked. They were awesome until someone stole them from me at the beach.

mouskateer carrie

I have Keen sandals and they are awesome. They have been my official Disney shoe for 5 years now. They have great support, they're comfy, and can get wet :) Love them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom