Your Opinion Needed

TaraWdopeyfan

I have several pairs of the Nike with memory foam. I've worn them in the parks and my feet never hurt but I also switch my shoes out between the flip flops and sneakers

copcarguyp71

I just have to ask...why is it "needless to say" that your flip flops were removed? Just curious what exactly you are intimating with that statement. I have never had anything stolen or removed at the world and I am just curious about the way you stated that. Not being accusational in any way it just raised my eyebrow.

BTW...I have usually had good success with Bass flip flops.

yedliW

I'm not one for flip flops, but I have a pair of Nike sandals. They are the ones that go around the heel, but are still pretty open so water can run through easy enough.. I have worn them on multiple trips to WDW with no problems.

nike-taupeblackmidnight-navyblack-santiam-ii-sport-sandal-product-1-3526888-903195521_large_flex.jpeg

mpeters

Original Poster
I just have to ask...why is it "needless to say" that your flip flops were removed? Just curious what exactly you are intimating with that statement. I have never had anything stolen or removed at the world and I am just curious about the way you stated that. Not being accusational in any way it just raised my eyebrow.

BTW...I have usually had good success with Bass flip flops.

As someone else stated.......my flips were "clipped".........at the pool.......I look at it this way, they were probably taken on accident, it was very crowded at the pool that day. Maybe someone made the mistake of them being theirs. If they were stolen, then that person must have needed them a lot more than I did. It wasn't anything I was concerned enough to report it.......they weren't that fancy..........just really comfy.....

Daniel Johnson

The wife and I wear Chacos when we go to parks. They are pricey, but they will hold up better than any 10 pairs of flip flops you ever buy. I had my first pair 12 years before they finally gave up. If it's cold We wear merrell hiking shoes, they feel great when walking a lot.
Both Chacos and merrells have aggressive tread, and great foot beds, check them out

mpeters

Original Poster
I should say that I usually was a sock and sneaker guy but literally nothing feels as good as coming back to the resort from a day at the park and slipping off a flip flop and just standing in the shallow end of the pool .........that's why I wear flips and yes I know it does only take a few minutes to remove a sneaker and sock.

kels650

I have Adidas flip-flops. They have memory foam for under the entire length of the foot - great for waiting in line, and they have a cloth section instead of plastic for the 'thong' part of the flip flop. I love them because for just standing my back and feet do not hurt and I have never gotten a blister using them. Sometimes with the plastic ones, even if my feet are extremely used to wearing them, I can get blisters - so these are a must for me in Disney!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom