Your longest stretch between Disney World visits

Since1976

MommytoMJM said:
Nope, not joking...we live behind the MK, I homeschool my disabled daughter and I make her curriculum up based on WDW. My husband started working for the Mouse in November of 2005. We go on his days off.

That's great! I've often wondered whether it would be "too much Disney" to visit every year. But if one can visit every other day and still enjoy herself, going once or twice every year should be just fine!!

blackerbys17

MommytoMJM said:
Nope, not joking...we live behind the MK, I homeschool my disabled daughter and I make her curriculum up based on WDW. My husband started working for the Mouse in November of 2005. We go on his days off.

Hey, I'm just curious, since your husband works for Disney, do you guys live in Disney housing? I ask because my hubby and I are thinking about buying a vacation home over there because we go so often but I don't know what the closest neighborhood to MK is. In otherwords, can a "nobody" like me live in your neighborhood or do you have to work for Disney? :lol: Just curious because I would love to be able to see Wishes from my patio too, not just from my balcony at the GF or the Contemporary.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom