Your Ideal WDW Job

BigNorm

Originally posted by Scooter
I wanna be the guy who unloads the rafts at Kali River Rapids.

Lot's of wet T-Shirts. :) :lol: :eek: :sohappy: :p :p :p :animwink:

I had never thought of that, that would be a great reason to work @ KRR. But beside KRR, there are three attractions I would want to work at:

1. Haunted Mansion
2. Jungle Cruise
3. Kilimanjaro Safaris

Elaine

WDW Dream Job

Any job at WDW would be a dream job for me. That's all I think about. I'd like to be the Fairy Godmother in the parade and also at the castle and everywhere she is. As far as a real job I'd like to work in wardrobe making costumes for characters. As an attraction job I'd like to work at the Haunted Mansion. Working at one of the hotels wouldn't be to bad as a last resort either. Just get me there and put me to work.

kennyj29

Dream Job

I can't decide what I'd like to do........maybe a job at the Polynesian, or the monorail. I'm surprised at some of the answers, they are quite different from what I expected but I have to tell you my son would be perfect for the Haunted Mansion! He could keep a solomn face no matter what you did to him. He would be PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkImage4

Alright, so I'm completely unoriginal, but I want to be a monorail pilot.

If not that...

Haunted Mansion CM....
Pirates Of the Caribbean CM....
MK Tourguide....

Unfortunately, I'm too tall to be Sorceror Mickey, I think I'd Have to settle for Goofy....

I had THE best job at Disney in 2000. I worked at the Millennium Village at Epcot and had a fantastic time. A world without borders. Where else can you stand for 10 hours a day, talking about your country and looking at hot Brazillian ladies across the room??!! I would do that again in a second. Either that or a Jellyrolls pianist!

Take a voice from every country, a face from every land, Celebrate the future, hand in hand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom