Your Ideal WDW Job

Nansafan

Original Poster
If you could have any job at WDW, what would it be?

I'd be a conductor on the WDW Railroad. I love the costume. AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL AAAAAAAABBBBBBBOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barnebd5

If I could have any job at WDW...well first off, I heard that when you want a job there you first have to be a character for a week.

So my dream job is to just be a ride operator in at a ride in MK.

SewIn2Disney

Great question....and believe me, it's one I have given a ton of thought to.

I'd be Cinderella in the summer and Sorcerer Mickey in the winter (weather appropriate costumes:animwink: )

Then I would be a Monorail driver in the in-between months.

And...I would love to do tinkerbell's flight every night. ($250 just to "fly" down a wire? Man, that's the job for me!)

Think I can do that all at once?

SewIn2Disney

My father thinks that my mother would do great as a Killimanjaro Safaris driver. He says that she has the perfect driving for that....fast and wild. To that she just screams and chases after him....:lol:

Scooter

I wanna be the guy who unloads the rafts at Kali River Rapids.

Lot's of wet T-Shirts. :) :lol: :eek: :sohappy: :p :p :p :animwink:

mandib

I want to work at RnRc becuase I get to hear Aerosmith all day! lol And I'm Cinderella already so no need to dress up! lol

MicBat

Originally posted by Scooter
I wanna be the guy who unloads the rafts at Kali River Rapids.

Lot's of wet T-Shirts. :) :lol: :eek: :sohappy: :p :p :p :animwink:

:lol: Good one!!!

I would be a monorail driver!!!! :wave:

lborne

I worked my dream job for a summer at Disney - main streets ops CM. Although I did not realize what a great job I had at the time, now, if I could affoard to work there, I'd do the same thing.

That job included the following:

Setting up for the parades and then just watching them.
Setting up for the shows in front of the castle and watching them.
Driving the main street vehicles.
Working the penny arcade and Disney Story (well, not anymore).
And best of all - general security.

With the vest outfit, you could roam anywhere in the park. We were not confined to just main street.

Hank Scorpio

Originally posted by lborne
I worked my dream job for a summer at Disney - main streets ops CM. Although I did not realize what a great job I had at the time, now, if I could affoard to work there, I'd do the same thing.

That job included the following:

Setting up for the parades and then just watching them.
Setting up for the shows in front of the castle and watching them.
Driving the main street vehicles.
Working the penny arcade and Disney Story (well, not anymore).
And best of all - general security.

With the vest outfit, you could roam anywhere in the park. We were not confined to just main street.

That sounds like a cool job! I bet you got to see a few things that the average visitor doesn't!! :lookaroun

TIGGER-FAN

My ideal job would be a SCUBA diver at The Living Seas, I would not even mind being one of the tank cleaners. Do something I love, where do I sign!!!!!!!!:)

FLcastmember

id be a Frontierland Atractions Cast Member.....oh wait.....i already am.....but honestly, if i could pick any job, i would pick the one i have.

how many jobs can you see 12,000 people in a 6 hour shift?

how many jobs do you know where you HAVE to ride a roller coaster before you can open in the morning?

And have you ever had a job that you wanted to go to the place you work, on your days off? (for free!!!)

boling

I want to be a lumberjack! Oh wait, that's a different answer. :)

I would want to be the guy controlling the talking/walking trash can!

I would NOT want to work on It's a Small World! Imagine hearing that all day :hammer:

CaptChris

Dream WDW Job

Ever since I was a kid, I have been totally into the monorails. I was so bummed on my 3rd trip in 1988 that the monorail was closed for renovation. We had to take the parking trams from the parking lot at MK to the gate.

Therefore my dream WDW job would be monorail driver.

boling

Acutally I would change my ideal job from what I stated above.

I would really like to be incharge of the entire park so I could decide how to expand it and to make sure it stays top notch! Also, then I could do whatever I wanted.:D

RPMdfw

I want to be a "mystery shopper" or quality assurance guy or whatever they call being paid to tour the parks and then tell Disney what I think about it. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom