Your idea for the next WDW restaurant?????

Goofy Fan

The Adventurer's Club Cafe

I think they should re-imagineer the Adventurer's Club as a restaurant. Since they are re-working Pleasure Island as a dining / shopping district, they can leave the bulding in tact and convert it into a restaurant. They can serve adventurous meals along with the signature drinks like the Kungaloosh and still have the crazy antics and skits going on all evening long. :sohappy:

Thiger

I've always thought a TS 'House of Mouse' restaurant would be great in Toontown! The interior could even be set up the same way as the show with various AA's that pop up to entertain you and introduce cartoons as they're played on the stage during the meal.

I love the Idea...only they should have certain hours (like 7-9) feature 'Mickey's Karaoke Jam' and have AAs that host the show while people get to sing songs (similar to American Idol, but for fun).

I think Mickey needs to be a part of more attractions.

ThinkTink721

A pirate themed restaurant located in a huge pirate ship near the MK.
Waiters & waitresses would be dressed in pirate costumes.
The menu would be mainly seafood w/ other choice items.
Drinks would be served in big tin mugs & the food would be served on tin plates.
The inside of the ship would resemble the inside of the pirate ships in POTC.
Captain Jack Sparrow would make appearances & sign autographs.
Of course, pirate music would be played, but not too loudly.
The children would receive a pirate hat, sword & a small bag of "loot" as a treat (including beads, coins, etc.).
As an added bonus, a smaller ship would be docked outside for anyone who has a reservation for their very own pirate cruise during the fireworks show.

And if you don't eat all of your food...you must "walk the plank!" :eek:

:wave:

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Drinks would be served in big tin mugs & the food would be served on tin plates.
The children would receive a pirate hat, sword & a small bag of "loot" as a treat (including beads, coins, etc.).
As an added bonus, a smaller ship would be docked outside for anyone who has a reservation for their very own pirate cruise during the fireworks show.

Love it!!!!

durangojim

That's a great idea! My son would love it!

baby1disney

I'm thinkin they should do a Pixar restaurant at DHS. I think the boys would especially love it!!!:wave:

A lil something from each movie: seafood(Nemo), french cuisine(Ratatouille), etc. That could even be a buffet because of the many choices one would have.

Or maybe a restaurant where you could have the 'world' at your hands. I know that's what the food and wine festival is for, but just think if you had access to that type of food all year long?!?! :eek::zipit: In one spot?!?!:D I'd love it!!!!!

Auroragirl

I think I like that idea of a "Food and Wine Festival" Restaurant all year-round. :p I'd be there! Maybe specify each day of the week a certain type of food.... 'Carribbean Sundays', 'Brazilian Mondays' :ROFLOL:That might work... LOL:lol:

juscet

This idea is really good, because there is not a character meal geared towards boys. There are at least 3 princess meals for the girls, fab 5 meals for everyone and Pooh and Playhouse Disney for th little ones, but there isn't anything for boys.

That is a really good point. There are not any character meals geared towards boys like the princess ones for girls.:)

rkelly42

What about a bbq themed one. You could have real smoked ribs, slaw, chicken, beans, cornbread everything and put it on tom sawyers island.

rkelly42

It would make better use of tom sawyers island that is for sure. You could put it where the fort is and look out at Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain

yensidtlaw

Considering the parks have nothing involving 'Ratatouille', how about a restaurant named 'ratatouille' with an italian theme- doesn't have to be very fancy, rich, and have wierdly authentic foods, yet it can just simply pretend to for entertainment. Could be relatively quick service with everyday food prepared in crazy ways, and.. obviously... ran by rats :p

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Considering the parks have nothing involving 'Ratatouille', how bout a restaurant named 'ratatouille' with an italian theme- doesn't have to be fancy, rich, and wierdly authentic foods, yet just pretend to. Could be relatively quick service with everyday food prepared in crazy ways, and.. obviously... ran by rats :p

Don't you mean French theme? :p

WDWFigment

I love a lot of the ideas here, but I think I'd rather see WDW restore some of the current restaurants to their glory before contemplating building new ones.

Generally, I'm down for anything that could be retro-fit into the Odyssey building. I know it won't happen, but I'd love to see that place re-open to the park-going public!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom