Your greatest experience at WDW...

LilWalt

Original Poster
What is your greatest experience at the World?

Mine would have to be being part of the backlot tour show. I was the person that sat in the chair and got drenched by the huge waterfall.

or

Spending my son's first birthday their.

LoriMistress

There are quiet a few:

Being on our honeymoon in '03, and getting special treatment, like being let into the parks early, eating CP and not needing a reservation, officially opening MGM/DHS, having front row seat at Fantasmic!, etc.

For our last trip, we got a few YOMD stuff like ultimate FP's, YOMD pins, etc. We opened DHS/MGM, again. They're are a lot more great experiences but I can't remember them right now.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
One time, in band camp at WDW (oh, sorry, wrong thread)......:D

Probably our honeymoon there in '98, and then the first time we took our daughter (and later our son) to WDW for the first time.....

LucyintheSky

Oh wow, I've had so many... most recently was probably my birthday last year. I had an absolutely perfect day at the MK, at a time I really needed a good day. Mickey gave me the best birthday present of all last year! :D

DizneyPryncess

My husband & I used the private photopass service to have our engagement pictures taken in the Magic Kingdom in 2006. It was so much fun! They really give you a workout, hustling from one location to another. They make you do some silly things, along with taking nice pictures. It was just a great day, and made for a great memory. :)

Master Gracey 5

I loved my last trip with with my girlfriend this fall. She hadn't been since she was 8 and didn't know what to expect. I told her some spoilers but of course left a lot out. She kept turning to me in rides and shows and saying "you didn't tell me that happened". It was great watching her experience these things for the first time.

ABigBrassBand

Spending my birthday in the best land in WDW: Fantasyland :D

It was the best experience ever, I was by myself basically, because my family had left for a hockey game (on my bday :-/), but that just let me do what I wanted. I even cried in front of a CM out of happiness. I've NEVER felt anything like that ever.

I can't wait to try and get married there, or spend a honeymoon there in the future, that would replace that with my happiest moment.

rodserling27

The best trip I ever had was my 2008 trip with my sister. At the opening ceremony of the Magic Kingdom on the first day, Mickey came up to me afterwards and high-fived me. THis is how i knew it would be a great vacation.

EVERYTHING was great that trip. Within 30 minutes of getting there, someone gave us their fastpasses for Space Mountain, and then again to Splash Mountain that afternoon. We never waited more 15 to 20 minutes for a single attraction in the entire resort! What luck! I really couldn't believe it. The longest wait we had was to see Darth Vader at DHS. Speaking of DHS, my sister got picked for the Indy Stunt show, and we BOTH got picked to do the Backlot Tour on the boat. It was too cool!!!!We marathon'd all our favorite rides: ToT, RnRC, Haunted Mansion, BTMRR, Splash, all that stuff. It was fantastic (or was it Fantasmic? :) )

It really was the most magical vacation I ever had.

Edit: OH! And I forgot: It was the Year of a Million Dreams...we won free Mickey ears!!!

G-bone

Right after the entrance at M.K. turning onto Mainstreet and the look on my 2 kids faces as they see the castle in the distance. Epic.

Krack

First trip to EPCOT Center in the summer of 1983. The place was so futuristic and educational. The entire Future World theme was cohesive (especially the architecture and music). It was like using a time machine to visit fifteen years in the future.

jvenegas

Mine would have to be when my DS was taken by Rafiki during the Dreams Come True Parade. DS walked holding hands with Rafiki, dancing and singing for about two to three minutes then returned to where we were standing watching. Best of all, I have it on video!!

Saoirse1916

The first time I saw the Electrical Water Pageant, sometime in the early 1980s -- we were staying in a Contemporary Garden Wing room when my Dad heard some noise and was halfway through a call to the front desk to ask what was up when we opened the blinds. We ended up just staring out the window for what seemed like an hour -- that's Disney magic!

ChiTown713

Getting engaged last September on the catwalk at California Grill during the wishes fireworks would be my greatest experience. After the fireworks ended people gave us a round of applause and shook my hand congratulating me. Once we returned inside there was a complimentary bottle of champagne waiting for us at the table. A great night to say the least.

Tinkermommy

My best experience was taking my 2 year old son to see the Lion King Show at AK and watching him clap and scream and go crazy while he watched. The Lion King was his favorite movie and he was truly amazed at the show. Everyone around us just laughed and watched him through most of the show because his sheer joy and excitment was something you don't see very often. Every time we go to AK and see the show, my husband and I just smile remembering the magic of that first trip.

George

Liker of Things
When, after 7 long months, I finally escaped from that pit out behind the Christmas tree storage shed. The CM who was lowering food to me was odd to say the least.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom