Your greatest experience at WDW...

EnchantedRose

Best Disney experience was taking my son for the first time...that moment where he saw Mickey for the first time & walked up to him and hugged Mickey...made me cry!!:cry:

We're going back in 45 days & I cannot wait. This will be our third time going...& now that he's 2.5 I cannot wait to see how his reactions will be!!

Tiggerfanatic

I would have to say the our best trip was the first one we ever took back when DD was 3. We've hade some really great trips since then, but nothing will ever beat that first glimpse of the castle, walking down Main Street, and the expression on my daughter's face when she got to hug Mickey for the first time.

Walt Disney1955

Taking my wife to WDW for the first time last October. It had been 7 years for me as well. Having her experience everything was pretty neat, and to be honest she was a tad skeptical of it, but as is always the case she got hooked on it.

Growing up going with my parents and sister was fun too. The memories are countless there. My dad lost his hat on Splash Mountain and after going to City Hall at the end of the night to report it he got it in the mail two weeks later. Ditto with my wife and her sunglasses being lost on Pirates.

Also going to WDW this past March with my wife and parents was fun again. My mom is 61 years old and my dad is 65 but they loved Typhoon Lagoon. The reaction of all of us when the tidal wave literally threw us a few feet was memorable. We all thought we could stand up to the wave and then when we finally saw it coming we all freaked and tried to swim the other way to no avail, :lol:

Also I don't think my mom will ever forget Expedition Everest (they liked Animal Kingdom in general by the way) but EE was a ride I was stunned she chose to go on. She nearly screamed blue murder when we nearly went off the tracks at the top, I think she really thought there was a malfunction and we took a wrong turn, lol.

Anyways, good times. Some of the best memories of my life at WDW

wdwwdeagle

Three for me:

- taking my daughter for the first time when she was 4. We just were there for the day. Went to MK, and had breakfast at Cinderella's Table. For my daughter, it really was cinderella, and we were really in her home.

- being chosen as the grand marshals for the MK parade in April 2008. It was awesome, even though the P.A. announcer mispronounced our last name when announcing us to the entire park.

- and the newest, from last Friday: being chosen to be extas in a taping of a Discovery Channel special about WDW that's supposed to air in May. We were filmed riding BTM Railroad. Cool!

maggiegrace1

Spending quality time..;)..on the hammock at the Polynesian looking at the castle, drinking a Lapu Lapu with my husband!

Watching my daughter run to Mickey Mouse...she learned to walk a week before we went...She was 19 months..:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom