Your First TS - Ever

wdwfan4ver

I think was Yachtsman Steakhouse back in 1991 if I remembered right.

I am going by the fact my Parents, my young brother and I arrived at the Yacht and Beach Club in the Afternoon for our first trip ever to WDW. I also went by my younger brother was told by the waiter to eat off the adult's menu despite his age at the time since the food was free based on what my Mom won for a free trip to WDW. I remembered the steaks tasting great besides having appetizers and desserts.

MouseDreaming

First ts was Dec, 1996 at SciFi Dine In. Absolutely loved it. Still reminds me of a scene from movie that was very popular then--Pulp Fiction. So, maybe I was a little disappointed when our server wasn't dresses as Marilyn Monroe. Our first trip with kids, I knew we had to go there. And now, they always request a meal there.

Phonedave

Tough to say - I think when I went in the 80's with my parents we did not eat at a TS. We only went for 2 days, and were staying in a condo off property, so we ate most meals there.

I can't remember when my first trip as an adult was - maybe 2000 or 2001? I want to say we ate at Liberty Tree Tavern then, but it is all foggy.

-dave

AlohaAnnie

Our first trip was 2006, I swear it was Cinderella's royal table for breakfast. My husband said it was something else and we can remember where we ate but not in what order.
Cinderella's Royal table breakfast
Chef Mickey's Breakfast
Crystal Palace Breakfast
Liberty Tree Tavern
Sci-fi
Le Cellier

Occasional Guest

Crystal Palace for lunch. Our beach vacation to Gulf Shores with the in-laws was wiped out by a hurricane so we trecked across Florida to Disney. My sister in law insisted we eat there. I was newly married and hadn't been to Disney since I was a toddler so I couldn't fathom paying that much for a meal so my mother-in law paid for everyone. It was so hot that day that we couldn't stop drinking the iced tea. We had the greatest time. Now counting trips with and without our kids, we have been to Disney 6 times and we always go to Cyrstal Palace.

Obi

i can't remember which one it was, because it was back in the early 80's. we've done qs all the other times up until '08 when we went to 1900 park fare for breakfast. we did quite a few ts during that trip.

Wikkler

In my adult life, 2008 Coral Reef. I know people puke all over Coral Reef but we enjoyed it, and my 4 year old LOVED it. We will be going back for our 5th trip this fall and are doing Coral Reef for the first time since that trip. DD is psyched!
Glad you had a good experience. Our rolls were so hard that it hurt our teeth to chew them.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
My memories of going with my folks when I was kid kind of blurrrrr....food aside from snacks that were awesome don't stick in my memory though I have a vague memory of eating in the Town Square Cafe and the Cafeteria called LeCellier.

It was 1988 when my son was 14 months old. I just can't remember if the first experience with my first kid was at the Character Breakfast at The Empress Lilly or dinner with Mickey at Chef Mickey's at DTD, same first trip to WDW.

Chef Mickey's was amazing, the food was superior, the replacement pales. TS
mickey.jpg

The Empress Lilly was beautiful, white table cloths, peaceful. A short character show for breakfast that my small son loved and then they came around an visited the tables. TS plate, no bopping up and down.
Bfj2BUYCUAEPfjd.jpg

So these are my DS first Disney Table Services 'cause I'm foggy on my own.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom