Your First Ride

brich

Let's see, 1972, I was 4, I have NO IDEA :lol:
I'll have to ask my parents. Cool question. As for my kids, I'm pretty sure it was Small World for both of them. :D

DayDreamBear

Ok, first ride at WDW... have to think. was 14 and with my Grandmother... MGM Studios was our first day.... so... aha! The Great Movie Ride :) that was my first ride :) lol. took a minute to remember that.

First Disney Ride ever was Small World, but that was Land and I was four, and ended up riding it 30 times in a row, eventually the ride operator just let me stay on and keep going until I wanted off... (I've heard this story many many times in my life :) lol)

HunnyPot

It's a small world was the first ride I ever went on (I think)...but I remember Big Thunder being the first roller coaster I ever went on.

djlb16

my first ride was qhen i was 2 years old... let me remember... jajaja we always start in tomorrowland so i guess that was TTA

DisKid

I don't remember my first ride that I rode, but I remember the first ride I was scared of, if that counts!

Splash Mountain.

But now I love it:)

flowerlady

Lets see...the very first ride I definitely remember because it has become our tradition every time we go to wdw...and thats the train ride ride the circles the park. It may not be a thrill ride...but we love to circle the park once before rushing off to all the thrill rides... :wave:

Mgkcjohnson

It's a small world- 1986 I'll never forget it. Everytime I go with somone who has never been before, we go on IASW first.. including my daughter!! You have to love tradition.

mandib

Dumbo in 1994. I needed to go on that so bad as I was 5 at the time. When I got off I remarked about how stupid the ride was. I haven't been on since. :lol:

TheDisneyMagic

After asking my parents, the first ride that I ever rode was It's a Small World followed very closely by sitting on my Dad's lap on Dumbo. Dumbo from then on was my favourite ride until I was about 8 and I had to ride it first every time we were at the Magic Kingdom.

The Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.

We had originally planned to go to MK, naturally, on the first day but our tour rep advised against it. She said MGM was better after a long flight because it is less busy and you don't have to join the great exodus at MK just to get into the park. So, well in advance, we had planned to go on BTMR first but it was not to be. No regrets though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom