Your First Disney Ride?

The first time I went was like when i was 2 or 3, so I don't remember I just remember The Backlot tour mostly the Canyon part!

Second time Which was November 5th 08 was Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin!

I was not quite 4, so I don't remember much. But I do remember our first ride was Peter Pan's Flight, and it was my favorite for a long time after that.

Joseph360

First ride was SSE in '98. My parents say after that i threw my bottle in the big fountain, so my mom got another one, and i threw that one too!!:ROFLOL:

heatherella

Bear with me, this is my first post...

Sadly, I don't remember my very first ride at Disney, I was 4 my first trip and most memories escape me. But I DO have one very strong memory from that trip. My aunt was crazy about It's A Small World, and we rode multiple times. I think that everything done at Disney is wonderful, however... I remember being TERRIFIED of all those puppets. Unfortunately, I think that experience has stemmed a life long phobia of those little disney beings.

Now, whenever we're at Disney World, my mum insists that we ride It's A Small World, to punish ourselves (jokingly) for any negativity or wrong-doings we might have had on our trip. Everyone else loves it, but there I sit, white knuckled with wide eyes, staring at all those overly happy little dancing puppets as they sing :hammer:

Mickey Mad!!!

In Oct 2006, on our first family holiday to WDW, the very 1st park we went too was MGM. After going thru the enterance we were greeted by a cast member to be informed we were "family of the hour" and could be taken to the front of any ride. We had no idea what to do so looked at the map and looked for the first roller coaster. So we ended up on aerosmith!!!!!!

A great start to a wonderful holiday!!!!!!

DisJosh

I have to really dig to remember this one. It was 1992 and I was dead set on going to MGM first...I'm going to say the Great Movie Ride. That's the first ride I think you'd really encounter before ToT and RnR were there. I have much more vivid memories of meeting Ninja Turtles that same day. lol

I was 6 when I went the first time with my dad and my step-mom. The only ride I remember riding in MK was 20,000 Leagues. I loved it. The only one I remember riding in Epcot (at the time it was just the two parks) was SSE. I loved the descent.

Courtney1188

I remember my entire family rushing straight for Space Mountain on my very first trip there... but I was terrified of roller coasters and refused to ride.

I honestly don't remember what my first ride ended up being... I just remember being terribly upset ebcause I was afraid my parents would be mad I didn't want to ride Space Mountain.

Probably something in Fantasyland to calm me down, despite not having actually gone on the coaster, haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom