Your Favourite Walk About Snack At WDW.

NiarrNDisney

Back when I was trying to be more frugal and wore a fashionable pack, I would stuff it with granola bars, raisins and Goldfish crackers. They would provide midday energy to keep going. Have not seen that pack in awhile, but it is probably somewhere in the attic.

I have always found its a smart idea to pack some trail mix, goldfish and candy in your backpack or purse especially when traveling with little ones.

HouCuseChickie

While I totally think the avocado margarita and the cucumber margarita should count...since they are veggies and drinks! BUUUUT...if I can't answer with a drink, I say...

FUNNEL CAKE by NIGHT:cool:

Why? Well, people are a lot less likely to see all of that powdered sugar all over you when you are walking around with it and chowing down on it at night. :D

DisneyDebNJ

While I totally think the avocado margarita and the cucumber margarita should count...since they are veggies and drinks! BUUUUT...if I can't answer with a drink, I say...

FUNNEL CAKE by NIGHT:cool:

Why? Well, people are a lot less likely to see all of that powdered sugar all over you when you are walking around with it and chowing down on it at night. :D
OMG you are SO right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom