Your Favourite Walk About Snack At WDW.

Mikester71

My all-time favourite would have to be the Dole Whip float (sadly, only discovered it on our third trip after reading about it on here all the time), with the Premium Mickey Bar following closely behind. Don't know if these are still available, but my wife LOVES the chocolate covered bananas that you could get in DHS.

If we are allowed to venture outside of just the parks themselves, definitely would have to be an ice cream cone or milk shake from Ghirardelli in DTD. MAN...now THAT'S a snack!!!!

tracyandalex

My absolute favorite is a mickey pretzel with a coke slushy. I do also always buy the previously mentioned mickey rice crispy treats with the chocolate ears and some milk = YUM, my favorite night time snack.

DH and sis loved the pork shank and myself and DD4 fight over the LeFou's brew (don't judge, it's really good, and no I do not know why we never just buy 2, lol)

Bama14

I say the jalapeno pretzel also! I always get one while we walk around looking at the animals at AK. My son says the rootbeer float.

Genie of the Lamp

My favorite walk about snack at WDW............Dole Whip. Cream cheese pretzel comes in as a close second. Have to try Pork shank and see if it'll change my opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom