Your Favourite Resort Souvenir .

real mad hatter

So we all have our favourite resorts for all different reasons,but do you have a souvenir of your resort that makes you wish you were back right now?I have a framed photo in our Disney room of the three of us in front of the dancing waters at Parterre Place. So what is yours?:wave:

sweetpee_1993

My favorite souvenir used to be the ornaments that had the resort name/image on it but they stopped making them years ago. I like having ornaments for every resort we've stayed at. When we unpack them at Christmastime it's a walk down memory lane and I love that our Christmas tree is adorned in memories made together. Nowadays I will hunt and use anything I can to create the ornaments we need: luggage tags, etc.

Upvote 0

disneylemons

I have a charm bracelet - they used to have the charms for all the resorts and different things at Disney - now they only have a few things.. my daughter got me the 2012 charm when we were there a week ago for my bday...glad I got all the resort ones before they quit making them!

Upvote 0

captainkidd

I have a snow globe of the Wilderness Lodge on my desk. I love that.

Wasn't Disney supposed to do away with resort specific merchandise (an incredibly bone-headed idea if you ask me) a couple years back?

Upvote 0

plaz10

Beach Towels. My sister always bought a resort beach towel when we went down. Well we always stayed at Caribbean Beach when we were younger so she has a few of them.

Upvote 0

Poofiesdream

Whenever I get back from a trip I take all the photos I took and make them into a DVD with Disney music in the background. I watch it and I'm back there again!:wave:

Upvote 0

Joshua&CalebDad

Resort specific pin...

We have a shadow box in my son's oldest room with a small collection of our favorite Disney pins. Has about 10 of them in there. Everytime we take a trip we get a resort specific pin and place it in the shadow box with the rest of them. He still has a lanyard with pins to trade but we put the "special ones" in the shadow box.

Upvote 0

sgtmgd

I have a snow globe of the Wilderness Lodge on my desk. I love that.

Wasn't Disney supposed to do away with resort specific merchandise (an incredibly bone-headed idea if you ask me) a couple years back?

I was at the Boardwalk in January and you could still buy shirts that said Disney Boardwalk Resort. I hope they dont do away with that...I enjoy giving the resorts free advertising, and I think Resort Specific merchandise are cherrished..seems odd they would nix it.

Upvote 0

kprena19

every time we go i get at least one new trading pin. i never actually trade them. i just love to look at them and remember our family vacations :) but my favorite thing i've gotten at disney is my disney dooney and bourke purse <3

Upvote 0

828tnt

this is still mine. :D

361-Copy-1.jpg

Upvote 0

pixargal

My resort specific refillable mugs. I was able to get one from the Wilderness Lodge and Port Orleans Riverside before they went to the generic mugs found at all of the resorts.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1024

Pictures, resort mug, at least a t-shirt and last year I bought a Baby's first Duffy bear with the hopes that one day I can have another baby and have that bear waiting for him/her.

Upvote 0
We never have alot of money for souvenires and any time we go to Disney I always stress about what is worth spending money on...but I have a couple favorites:
1) Grey Tink hoodie from SSR-several years old and still looks great!
2) Always get a magnet. My favorite is from WL Pooh looking through a magnifying glass at a tiger saying "Tigger is that you?" It just makes me smile!
3) Two years ago I splurged and bought our Splash Mountain picture and bought a Splash frame with the characters. I look at it every day and am so happy I got it. Can't wait to put in this year's picture!
4) My disheveled looking Tink on my coffee mug saying "Morning's aren't Magical"
:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom