Your Favourite Resort Souvenir .

real mad hatter

So we all have our favourite resorts for all different reasons,but do you have a souvenir of your resort that makes you wish you were back right now?I have a framed photo in our Disney room of the three of us in front of the dancing waters at Parterre Place. So what is yours?:wave:

Phonedave

I used to get luggage tags from the various resorts I stayed at. It make traveling to non-WDW locations a reminder of travel to WDW.

However, they have since done away with them as far as I know.

-dave

Upvote 0

durangojim

Have a couple. One would be our son who was "made" at the WL back in 2004, next up would be a bedroom set of the original WL's furnishing, also a WL totem pole as well. We really love the WL.:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

dave&di

We have t-shirts from the GF plus a glass and a ornamental plate.
We have a t-shirt and a keying from the Poly. Nothing interesting!

Upvote 0

Dizzy4disney

this is still mine. :D

361-Copy-1.jpg

Thats the best picture ever !!

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

this is still mine. :D

361-Copy-1.jpg

Oh my gosh - that is SO cute!! One of my favorite pictures I've seen in Disney - I might have to copy this for my daughter in November!!

My favorite resort souvenir is my refillable mug. I do wish it was resort specific, but the refillable mugs are something I use year round, and it always reminds me of being at Disney. DH carries his around to & from work too. :)

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Original Poster
my watch. been to wdw three times i have three different mickey watches. going back in november for watch number four.
There you go,another pressie to bring home.I love watches and have eight in my collection from Rolex to Ellese to Rotary to Tag Heuer,etc,but I ain't got me a Disney one.Iam now on a watch mission.Cheers.:)

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

My favorite resort mechandise is my Wilderness Lodge magnet. We also have 2 resort specific mugs: All Star Sports and All Star Music. I really wish they have more resort specific stuff. It makes me sad they've done away with most of it :(

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

Wow, we have so many but one of my favs (aside from pics and monogrammed ears) are my Disney kitchen gadgets, and Epcot food and wine, wine glasses, but my mickey mouse shaped salt and pepper shakers are the most used.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom