Your favourite places in The World Showcase?!?!?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Maybe i should have asked you guys to name ur favourite place in each country :ROFLOL: So hard to choose, what a great park :sohappy:

blueboxdoctor

Norway is great for atmosphere, but i'm a huge fan of Scandanavia :)
canada has that basement place to eat at, wonderful i may add.
japan's not bad, but not great either (food wise that is).
america has the worst food, it's all fried, which makes me laugh.
they should find a way to have guests skip the entrance/front part, it's boring, and just go right to the countries, and NEVER go to the boardwalk and not be able to get back into EPCOT, the buses took an hour to get there at ten at night, and they took us to MK, then we had to go to the Poly, we got back past midnight.

Hrudey3032

Norway is great for atmosphere, but i'm a huge fan of Scandanavia :)
canada has that basement place to eat at, wonderful i may add.
japan's not bad, but not great either (food wise that is).
america has the worst food, it's all fried, which makes me laugh.
they should find a way to have guests skip the entrance/front part, it's boring, and just go right to the countries, and NEVER go to the boardwalk and not be able to get back into EPCOT, the buses took an hour to get there at ten at night, and they took us to MK, then we had to go to the Poly, we got back past midnight.

My hamburger wasn't fried :shrug: nor was my ice cream last time i was at American Adventure

JAG107

Must-do's:
1. Germany window-service food-brat, apple streudel and Spaaten Optimator ("dark beer")
2. Rose & Crown for f&c and a pint
3. Maelstrom at Norway
4. Wonders of China
World Showcase is my favorite place in the whole World!

blueboxdoctor

My hamburger wasn't fried :shrug: nor was my ice cream last time i was at American Adventure

lol, ok, let me restate that, it appears a horrible stereotype for america, just one healthy item would be nice, not that i'd get it if there was one, cause who can pass up ice cream (which can actaully be fried, never had it that way but it exists), especially at the ice cream shop on the corner of mainstreet.

JAG107

lol, ok, let me restate that, it appears a horrible stereotype for america, just one healthy item would be nice, not that i'd get it if there was one, cause who can pass up ice cream (which can actaully be fried, never had it that way but it exists), especially at the ice cream shop on the corner of mainstreet.

Hey, what about funnel cakes, aren't they healthy?:ROFLOL:
You can get them with fruit topping!

blueboxdoctor

Hey, what about funnel cakes, aren't they healthy?:ROFLOL:
You can get them with fruit topping!

hmm, that is very true, gotta love america, justifying funnel cake with fruit, tis a shame.

good thing i'm not someone who goes around on a mystical quest searching for an apple (get it, snow white, apple, hahaaa, no, yeah bad joke i know).

harveyt0206

IMO, what isn't there to love about WS? :):) I personally love France and the flower garden on the side of the restaurant. We always eat at Chefs De France when we are there. It is a tradition for us.

I also adore the Norway area and really miss the viking ship. :(

We also could spend hours walking around the department store in Japan. Such intersting stuff there.

sighhhh....wishing I was in WS right now. :cry:

DisneyCanadian

My favourite of the countries is Mexico. The pyramid inside is really cool looking, the boat ride is kind of fun too.

I also like riding Maelstrom, except for the movie part.

I love the Grand Marnier slushie drink in front of France.

I wish booze was allowed everywhere in the "world"

blueboxdoctor

IMO, what isn't there to love about WS? :):) I personally love France and the flower garden on the side of the restaurant. We always eat at Chefs De France when we are there. It is a tradition for us.

I also adore the Norway area and really miss the viking ship. :(

We also could spend hours walking around the department store in Japan. Such intersting stuff there.

sighhhh....wishing I was in WS right now. :cry:

i too miss the vicking ship

to anyone, how is the french place, i'm gonna eat there this time and never tried it before, any good?

harveyt0206

i too miss the vicking ship

to anyone, how is the french place, i'm gonna eat there this time and never tried it before, any good?

We love it. I started with the french onion soup then I moved on to the quiche lorraine the last time I was there, which was served with a very nice side salad. It was so yummy. I finished with a creme brulee. Good stuff.

Hope you enjoy it when you go.

NX2I85

So much to like in WS:
1) Puttering around the Japan Pavilion (museum in department store; candy lady)
2) American Pavilion (the atrium is stirring, and I love hearing Voices of Liberty sing)
3) Impressions de France (That movie relaxes me every time)

blueboxdoctor

We love it. I started with the french onion soup then I moved on to the quiche lorraine the last time I was there, which was served with a very nice side salad. It was so yummy. I finished with a creme brulee. Good stuff.

Hope you enjoy it when you go.

i don't speak french, what exactly is the quiche lorraine?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom