Your favorite songs..

MarknSue

Originally posted by Scooter
First of all... I DO drive around with Disney Music playing in my car all the time. I Love it...it's upbeat. I have at least 10 Disney CDs that I have recorded to cassette and thats what I listen to.:animwink:

Secondly...I didn't list my all time favorite OTHER THAN DISNEY songs because I think it's just about imposible to do this.

I LOVE music..all kinds of music.... from Hip Hop to Raggae to Blues and Hard Rock. I like some Jazz and some Rap. Some songs from the 80s, 70s, 60s, and 50's are great. Some suck...that's just the way it IS.

For me...asking what music is your all time favorite is like asking me which of my CHILDREN do I Love the most...there is just no easy answer.

I DID understand the question...I just chose to list Disney Music because everyone on this board can relate to it. It IS a Disney website after all. :D

Go for it Scooter!
Carry the banner for all of us that have Disney Attractions tapes in the car!!
(in fact with all the new parades I may be able to make a new one!)
*shuffles off to find blank C90*
Mark

DisJosh

Originally posted by Pan
Thank you Susan. This is very comforting to know. Just makes me feel a little old sort of. And your post reminds me of a tune that easily could have made my top 5- "I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me". Radiohead, I think?

Radiohead?! Errrr no!!! LOL Thats Loser by Beck back in his grunge stage! :) Radiohead did Creep not Loser! Big diference! ;)

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisJosh

Radiohead?! Errrr no!!! LOL Thats Loser by Beck back in his grunge stage! :) Radiohead did Creep not Loser! Big diference! ;)

LoL..please tell me thats not the only Radiohead song you know...they totally rock ;)

Pan

Well I'm obviously slightly confused. Actually was thinking of Creep by Radiohead to be in my top 5, but somehow had Beck's tune on my mind. By the way, can I change my original top 5 songs? We need a Psycedelic Furs song in there-how about "Love My Way". We could probably let Dead or Alive go.

Tramp

I must've accidently stumbled into the 'foreign language' section cuz I recognize a word or two every now and then but for the most part I have no idea what anyone is talking about.:rolleyes:

Ariel

I don't know if I really have a particular favorite song....with me, it depends on my mood. :) I can usually find something on MirrorBall by Sara McLachlan though. Sorry...I know I'm not really answering the question, am I?

:animwink:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Tunes..Hmmmm ok here we go...

-Just Push Play - Aerosmith
-Baby it's Cold Outside - Ray Charles & Betty Carter version
-Money Talks - AC/DC
-Anything by Glen Miller big band/swing type stuff (anything with a great horn section)
-Anything by Stevie Ray Vaughn
-Wild Side - Motley Crue

And many, many more ...but I cant possibly list them all...this offer is not available in stores.... available on 2 cd's or 2 cassettes or 10-- 8 tracks...allow 6-8 years for shipping, cod's only.. Call now!

Sheri

Hoobastank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love HOOBASTANK!!! lol They sound just like Incubus though.

I heard something on MTV yesterday...something about the guys from hoobastank goin to MS with the guys from I think Incubus (I'm not sure) and the lead singer of hoobastank is Jonathon Davi's half brother I think...but if I could find one of my many notebooks i'd be able to know 4 sure

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom