Your Favorite Sitting Spots

diddy_mouse

The tables and chairs infront of Ghiradelli's right by the lake at DTD.

The concrete bench with the "Partners" statue (our proposal spot)

The benches near the bridge heading over to the France pavillion near the Lagoon

the TTA :animwink:

SirGoofy

UoE.... :lookaroun :lol:

But seriously
MK:The bench facing Space Mountain or the Goofy bench near the Exposition Hall.

Epcot:Anywhere in WS

MGM:The tables outside of Pizza Planet.

AK:Near the tigers.

DTD:Ghiardehli's or the Lego Guy bench.

swimmom

Anywhere in WDW is my favorite place to sit even if it's waiting for a parade, because that would mean that I'm there!!!!

jsfra209

I like to stand right in front of the lego dragon at downtown disney and look out over the lagoon. The warm breese blowing, the sounds of the children laughing behind you, the twinkling of the lights. If you stand there at the right time, you can catch the fireworks too.. It is the most chaotic-ly / peaceful place in the world..

Dr Disney

When my twins were a few months old we were staying at Boardwalk. They woke up very early and I spent an hour or so walking around the lake pushing them in a buggy so that their mum could get some sleep. Then at 7am when the bakery opened I grabbed a coffee and muffin and rested on a bench watching as the sun came up . Very relaxing. On one on these days I also saw 2 employees having a race around the lake being cheered on by their friends. They were all smiles when they set off but were not so happy when they finished, I dont think they realised how far around it was.

brich

TAC said:
4th floor bathroom at the Contemporary
TAC, that was you ? :lookaroun

In the MK, the Peoplemover is by far the best seat in the house.
In Epcot, I just love resting the tired legs in SSE.
AK, anywhere near the Tree o' Life
And MGM. For me it's waiting on the bench outside the Little Mermaid for my 3 year old as he has to see it over and over.... :D

DiPSU224

My favorite sitting spot is on Main Street next to the bakery. There are little steps leading up to a door that are sort of hidden. We get our breakfast at the bakery and then sit and relax watching the masses head into the park and catch the trolley show. It's heaven :)

Pongo

There's a hammock on the beach at the Polynesian that is at the tip of a penninsula-esque landform. It's a great spt to sit, but the tree sometimes spits thorny flowers at you, but it's worth it.

Under a blanket in a folding sports chair at the campfire at Fort Wilderness, watching a great movie.

Aunt Polly's.

On the monorail. I love the smell of the monorail.

Yeah... I'm so nostalgic right now...

FanofDinsey1981

I have a few! (who doesnt?!)

1. Olivia's at OKW for a mid morning breakfast outside. I love taking the USAToday out, having a tall glass of OJ, and relaxing.

2. on the porch of any DVC room, especially at OKW and AKL.

3. The Boardwalk Bakery early in the morning, right outside with my back to the building, facing the lake.

4.Pinocchio Village Haus - overlooking It's A Small World. we love to wave to the people on the ride!

5. next to ANY pool early in the morning.

6. Any of the trails at AK early in the morning.

mayrag

Favorite sitting place

:snore: This is a secret in MK. First we go to Sunshine Tree Terrace, my husband buys a citrus yogurt and for myself a Citrus "slurpee", this place is just besides the exit for the Tiki Room. We just go to the Tiki Room's exit, and there's a very long sitting area, I guess it is not made for it, and we seat there and enjoy a quiet time with our delicious refreshments. Don't worry about the people exiting the Tiki Room, they just walk through, in just a few minutes they disappear and there's peace again. We enjoy it a lot, and it's a must for us ALWAYS.

Simba1

I love to sit anywhere in World Showcase right before Illuminations starts. That nice breeze... watching all the people interact with one another... it's amazing. "Because GE brings good things to life... in just 15 minutes..." Aaaah... I want to go back.

mayrag

Just forgot

Just forgot:
EPCOT- outside Honey I shrunk the audience, where you can see the rare fountains
Downtown Disney- Bench in front of the floor fountain. And anywhere...
MGM- Sidewalk in the street of ToT.
Animal Kingdom- Not to seat, I like to stand in the bridge between the tree and the Kilimanjaro

JCAEdge21

for me there's nothing like sitting anywhere around world showcase during sunset, with the torches lit and everything. it's so relaxing and calm for me.

luvorlando

The back of a Friendship Boat as is it makes its way from Epcot to MGM or vice versa.

The deck of the Liberty Belle Riverboat as is circles Tom Sawyer Island.

Anywhere between the Castle, Tomorrowland, and the Plaza Restaurant that I can sit and watch Tinker Bell fly over my head as the fireworks begin.

Anywhere Streetsmophere characters are performing in MGM or Epcot.

ImagineAtl23

Hmmmmmm

I think my favorite sitting spot is anywhere around the world showcase at night, and where you can see the castle in MK anytime. I dont think i have a specific one, oh, and around the boardwalk at night.

Badger Brent

MK- tables outside of casey's looking at castle
Epcot- Looking back at spaceship earth from worldshowcase (anywhere)
mgm- tough one, relaxing in either B&B theatre or waiting for Fantasmic
AK- Flametree BBQ seating looking out over asia
Hotel- sunset point at Polynesian watching wishes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom