Your favorite Quick Services?

coachwnh

Love Restaurantsaurous. Not that the food is overwhelming, but its a neat place with cheesy dinosaur songs! Kids love the place. Never ate at sunshine seasons, but it smells so good every time Im leaving Soarin. I hope to try it on an upcoming trip.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Love Restaurantsaurous. Not that the food is overwhelming, but its a neat place with cheesy dinosaur songs! Kids love the place. Never ate at sunshine seasons, but it smells so good every time Im leaving Soarin. I hope to try it on an upcoming trip.
Om my you must, must, must try SS! Now you have no excuse!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
MK - Columbia Harbor House (love the Lobster roll) Be Our Guest, Cosmic Rays (have a really good grilled chicken Sandwhich.)

HS- Fairfax Fare (awesome Truffle Mac&Cheese Hot Dog!!! IMO way better than Casey's for hot dogs)

Epcot - Sunshine Seasons (for desert get Strawberry Shortcake and you won't be sorry! Best I've ever eaten anywhere!! Love the sandwiches and many other options. We always eat here more than once every trip.)

Animal Kingdom - Pizzafari (we always enjoy and are picky about pizza, salads are good you get with it as well) , Flame Tree Barbecue

Resorts- Port Orleans quick service ( don't remember name)
Coronado Springs - can't remember name lol
AKL- The Mara

Downtown Disney- Earl of Sandwhich, Wolfgang Puck Express.

I'm sure I'm leaving some out but this is what I remember for now. :)

DJMoore2011

Never been to HS? :eek: You need to go!

Well I've only been to Walt Disney World once, and in the 4 days we were there we chose to do two days at Magic Kingdom, 1 day at Epcot and we did do a full day at Animal Kingdom only because we rode Kali Rapids multiple times before the park closed and then went back to Magic Kingdom for a reservation. So in our limited time there we had to pick and chose. Plus we were not sure if there was anything in HS that my daughter would like. Next trip we are skipping AK, and doing HS now that we know that the Muppet's are there and the Toy Story thing she wants to do. Please as I have mentioned in other threads, my daughter is Special Needs so we can't just go go go like we would with any other 19 year old, we have to take a break in the afternoons or things wont be pretty with her. So for her we limit how much we do when we are there and what we do.

You could say I am a newbie to going to the parks. :)

disney4life2008

Casey's Corner probably is number 1 for me! The hot dogs are unbeatable and considering other QS places - the prices are acceptable. What sells me is the stock bar with hot cheese, onions, peppers, etc.

In terms of burger places - in all honesty - they are all the same with differences being a onion ring, bacon, or pork on it and they all range from $9 to $11. However, my absolute favorite place is restaurantosaurus at the Animal Kingdom and Peco Bills at MK. Actually Peco Bills probably is my number 1 (except I cant get as much coke as I want). I love both these places because of the stock bar of grilled onions! My weakness is grilled onions and at Peco Bills - they fry them right there in your face. The smell alone is enough to have me faint.

Aloha Aile - needs no commentary, lol

And if you want an expensive but perfect snack (yes snack) - the UK pavillion at Epcot has the best fish and chips you will ever have.

disney4life2008

I'am always surprised how many love the Fish & Chip shop at UK in Epcot..The chips ( fries ) were ok,but where did our fish go..It was the smallest fish supper I've ever encountered.If this portion was served back in Scotland,the fish police would shut the shop down for not putting the wee thing back in the water..Not in the same league as Cookes of Dublin..My opinion only..

The portions used to be bigger. When I got it in May the fish was embaressingly small that I sent it back and told them it was unacceptable. But I noticed all the fish people were getting were really small. They used to be bigger and you would get a heap of fries. However, it is important to note - any QS place in WS is nothing more than a "taste" and meant for sharing. If you go there expecting to have dinner portions - you will be dissapointed.

disney4life2008

Well, since you're from the UK, you obviously have high standards of what fish and chips should be. I think we all have high standards of what proper food should taste like. Take Via Napoli, for instance. People consider it the best pizza in Disney World. But if you're from New York, Italy or are familiar with New York style pizza, for instance, you may be end up disappointed because you're so familiar with one preferred or specific style of the food that any alteration makes it disappointing. The same probably holds true about Flame Tree BBQ and people who are from BBQ crazy cities. The quality will probably be subpar compared to the best of the best but it's tops compared to how typically theme parks prepare those foods. In other words, it won't be the best version you've ever had but should be better than how most theme parks prepare it.

Anyway, back on subject, my personal favorite QS locations are:

AK: Flame Tree BBQ
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons (Great variety and something different from regular theme park food.) and Tangierine Cafe
MK: Be Our Guest (Lunch)
HS: To be determined later because I'm still looking for a decent QS restaurant there for future trips!

I am sorry I lived in NY all last summer and was excited to have their pizza. But NY has the most disgusting pizza I have ever had (except for the $1 pizza you can get on every corner). Now you want real pizza- come to Chicago and go to Girodanos by Midway Airport - that is real pizza - home of the deep dish!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom