Your favorite Quick Services?

LizC

Flame Tree BBQ, and the fish and chips shop in UK.

However, there are a few I have not tried that I have on my list for my upcoming trip:

Columbia Harbor House
Beaches & Cream *really excited about this one, mostly for dessert!
Yak & Yeti Counter Service

NiarrNDisney

MK - Colombia Harbour House, Sleepy Hollow, Tomorrowland Terrace, Tortuga Tavern

Epcot - Sunshine Seasons, Katsura Grill, Tangierine Cafe

DHS - Backlot Express, Starring Rolls

DAK - Bradley Falls, Flame Tree Barbecue, Tamu Tamu

DTD - Cookes of Dublin, Earl of Sandwich, Wolfgang Express

Figgy1

Premium Member
I just got back and my favorite qs meal by far was at the Tangerine Café! With honorable mentions going to Sunshine Seasons, Les Hailles! In MK by far it was BOG followed closely by Tortuga Tavern (the boys) Pecos Bill's and Cosmic Ray's. In HS and I can't believe I'm saying this ABC the salads were great and the boys loved the fried fish. In AK Flametree and Restaurantsaurous were also great! The boys loved Yak and Yeti

real mad hatter

I'am always surprised how many love the Fish & Chip shop at UK in Epcot..The chips ( fries ) were ok,but where did our fish go..It was the smallest fish supper I've ever encountered.If this portion was served back in Scotland,the fish police would shut the shop down for not putting the wee thing back in the water..Not in the same league as Cookes of Dublin..My opinion only..

Zman-ks

Flame Tree
Casey's Corner
75.gif

Sunshine Seasons
Backlot Express

Thats my list too! :)

mouselover321

Original Poster
I'am always surprised how many love the Fish & Chip shop at UK in Epcot..The chips ( fries ) were ok,but where did our fish go..It was the smallest fish supper I've ever encountered.If this portion was served back in Scotland,the fish police would shut the shop down for not putting the wee thing back in the water..Not in the same league as Cookes of Dublin..My opinion only..
I don't like fish anyway…. or any seafood for that matter :confused:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yes you are quite right! We need a commercial where's the fish!!!!!!!!!!!

jw24

Well, since you're from the UK, you obviously have high standards of what fish and chips should be. I think we all have high standards of what proper food should taste like. Take Via Napoli, for instance. People consider it the best pizza in Disney World. But if you're from New York, Italy or are familiar with New York style pizza, for instance, you may be end up disappointed because you're so familiar with one preferred or specific style of the food that any alteration makes it disappointing. The same probably holds true about Flame Tree BBQ and people who are from BBQ crazy cities. The quality will probably be subpar compared to the best of the best but it's tops compared to how typically theme parks prepare those foods. In other words, it won't be the best version you've ever had but should be better than how most theme parks prepare it.

Anyway, back on subject, my personal favorite QS locations are:

AK: Flame Tree BBQ
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons (Great variety and something different from regular theme park food.) and Tangierine Cafe
MK: Be Our Guest (Lunch)
HS: To be determined later because I'm still looking for a decent QS restaurant there for future trips!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom