Your Fave Pizza at Via Napoli??

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
The choices are plentiful but which is your Fave at Epcots amazing Via Napoli???? :wave:

real mad hatter

Prepare My Own.

Well we have a ADR this year and Iam going for my own preparation with any spicy elements like ghost chilli,etc,the hotter the better.Anybody that orders a pizza with pineapple needs to be locked up.:shrug:

plaz10

I'm a picky eater - so I had the Margherita. AND LOVED IT.

But next trip I've got my eye on the Quattro Formaggi.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Well we have a ADR this year and Iam going for my own preparation with any spicy elements like ghost chilli,etc,the hotter the better.Anybody that orders a pizza with pineapple needs to be locked up.:shrug:

Got any idea if theres a list we can view to see what to add to a pizza there???

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I like the pepperoni, but next time I would get it with extra cheese. The cheese was a little sparse for this Wisconsin girl!

MissM

Quattro Formaggi! SO good. Just yummy, yummy cheesiness. (Love said next time, he'd like pepperoni on his half which is fine but I'm a cheese and more cheese kinda gal.)

jlevis

We have an ADR for this August. Never eaten there, have at Tutti, we're looking forward to eating there. There will be 10 of us so I'm guessing we'll split a couple. Would 2 1/2 meters be too much? When are you going to be there Mad Hatter?

real mad hatter

Mama Mia.

Got any idea if theres a list we can view to see what to add to a pizza there???

Yep,there's a list of the extras on Allears.net and also on Magic Guide which is on my I-Pad.Here's the run down.Eggplant[ aubergine ] Spicy sausage,Fontina cheese,pepperoni,Prosciutto,Red peppers,Artichokes,Olives,Anchovies [ Yuch ]Mushrooms,Onions,Zucchini,[ courgette ]Parma cotto ham,Arugula,[rocket] and finally Chicken Sausage:shrug:.each topping is $2.00 each.Bon Apetit.:wave:

real mad hatter

Hi Jlevis.

We have an ADR for this August. Never eaten there, have at Tutti, we're looking forward to eating there. There will be 10 of us so I'm guessing we'll split a couple. Would 2 1/2 meters be too much? When are you going to be there Mad Hatter?

Last two weeks in July.The pizzas come in 3 sizes.Individual $16. Large $28. and Mezzo Metro $39.:slurp:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Heres the Mezzo :slurp:

1181.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom