Your 'custom mixed' drinks at Club Cool

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Greetings Friends....

Thought this would be a fun thread a lot of us EPCOT fans can enjoy....particularly the type that enjoy hanging out at Club Cool and enjoying the complimentary beverage samples.

You just gotta love EPCOT....the only Park that serves free refreshments to their Guests!

:king:

Okay...so after visiting again recently with a couple of friends, i started experimenting around with the flavors at Club Cool. We ALL know how 'wonderful ' Beverly is....and yes, i will admit...i tricked one of my pals into slurping down a half cup ( facial expressions are a priceless thing...)

But to the point - What are some of YOUR own personal ' custom mixes' you find yourself making? Two flavors mixed together really take things to a whole new level. Some wonderfully unique and crazy concoctions are to be had at Club Cool if you get creative and use your imagination.

I found Kinley and Vegabeta pretty yummy. The fizz of the Kinley was a real plus that added that little carbonated edge to the healthy fruitiness of the Vegabeta rather nicely. Of course Mezzo Mix is wonderful with ANYTHING.....( but Beverly...cough....) but i liked Mezzo mixed with the selection from China. Talk about interesting....zowee!

So how about it Club Cool Commandos - Do you have a favorite flavor combo?

:slurp:

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Oooo so that is what the China flavor is called then...Smart Watermelon? Awesome..thanks for that insight.

Kinley and Smart W....mmm..sounds good!

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Oooo so that is what the China flavor is called then...Smart Watermelon? Awesome..thanks for that insight.

Kinley and Smart W....mmm..sounds good!

Correct, and just for everyone's info, if you ever visit Hong Kong (technically part of China, but not exactly), they DON'T have it :(

I actually searched and asked my HK friends when I visited last year but no one had it...thats how much I enjoy the stuff! :slurp:

Mr_Tom_Morrow

my last trip i actually bough a sprite and went in with a half of it left thought id get some kinley to go, kinley and sprite is pretty good!.

BTW does anyone know if filling up a cup/bottle with the sodas in there is allowed? i dint think it was being te sodas are free to beign with.

coastierox

Is it bad that I kinda like Beverly? It is kinda funny when I sit there filling my little cup with it, drinking it like mad, then someone sees it and thinks, "must be good..." Yeah expression start with , then goes to what is wrong with you?

The Disney Kid

Is it bad that I kinda like Beverly? It is kinda funny when I sit there filling my little cup with it, drinking it like mad, then someone sees it and thinks, "must be good..." Yeah expression start with , then goes to what is wrong with you?

Yes. It is bad. What is wrong with you?!?

Figments Friend

Original Poster
I think Beverly would taste much better if it was watered down. It is the strong, bitter taste that makes it....uh...'unique'. It reminds me of Moxie.....anyone recall that bitterness of the past?

Surely Beverly must be good with SOMETHING....perhaps Beverly and the strawberry-ish Fanta they have?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I think Beverly would taste much better if it was watered down. It is the strong, bitter taste that makes it....uh...'unique'. It reminds me of Moxie.....anyone recall that bitterness of the past?

Surely Beverly must be good with SOMETHING....perhaps Beverly and the strawberry-ish Fanta they have?

I always thought Beverly would make a good chaser after a shot of Jagermeister.

Mukta

I have never though of mixing them before. What a great idea! I will try some of these concoctions soon. I am not much of a soda person, but I do like the watermelon.
I think Beverly is an acquired taste. While I don't love it, it doesn't taste bad to me anymore. I think after a few tries, I got used to it.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Definately experiement...you will come up with some yummy combos!

Kinley and Vegabeta together was quite tasty. Mix in equal parts..half cup of each.

Smart Watermelon with Mezzo Mix was pretty good too...though Kinley with SW was even tastier. The more SW, the better!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom