Your choice

Let's say, you are going to WDW in Dec.you have a choice to make...Poly for 3 days,WL for 5 days..."OR"PO for 9 days(Passes & food are already paid for...all you have to do is enjoy)!!:)
Jim

NewfieFan

I got to go with everyone else on this and say PO for 9 days! While it would be my dream to stay in a nice resort... I go for the parks not the resorts. I would chose a cheaper resort anyday to be able to enjoy more time at WDW! And not just for more time in the parks but more time on vacation in general... more time away from home, eating out, not doing housework, enjoying the sun, etc. I could go on and on!

I'm sure the Poly is wonderful but 9 days is more wonderful to me!:animwink:

Upvote 0

Jim L Clifton

Original Poster
THANKS FOR YA'LL FOR TAKING THE TIME TO POST.:) For those that hope for the Poly one day...here's a view that few ever post.True...you spend a small amount in the Resort room...but...you wake up at the Poly & that first walk to the monorail is diff.than catching a bus,or even the boat from WL.there is an certain excitement.That first cup of java is even better....air is cool & crisp!Trip to MK IS QUICK! Returning to the Poly for a break OR at night is also faster.IF....you leave MK at closing...and the RAIL is full,you hop on the little Scooner & go by water. Meals...ALWAYS seem to taste better.Yep...it's fun.As for ya'll's PO choice...I stayed there when it first opened...the Resturant was great...why they closed it,who knows...I just didn't care going by bus...guess I've been spoiled!
Thanks agin for the replies
Jim

Upvote 0

Phonedave

THANKS FOR YA'LL FOR TAKING THE TIME TO POST.:) For those that hope for the Poly one day...here's a view that few ever post.True...you spend a small amount in the Resort room...but...you wake up at the Poly & that first walk to the monorail is diff.than catching a bus,or even the boat from WL.there is an certain excitement.That first cup of java is even better....air is cool & crisp!Trip to MK IS QUICK! Returning to the Poly for a break OR at night is also faster.IF....you leave MK at closing...and the RAIL is full,you hop on the little Scooner & go by water. Meals...ALWAYS seem to taste better.Yep...it's fun.As for ya'll's PO choice...I stayed there when it first opened...the Resturant was great...why they closed it,who knows...I just didn't care going by bus...guess I've been spoiled!
Thanks agin for the replies
Jim

I have never stayed at the Poly (and unless they stick DVC in there, most likely will not) but here is the thing. I don't go to the MK, I am more of an EPCOT and MGM person. Yes there is the monorail, but thats not as easy as walking to the International Gateway.

So for me, the "magic" of the Poly is not much of an issue.

-dave

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom