Your choice for new RNR music?

BWW

AC/DC's "Highway to Hell"! But, seriously. How great would that ride be with HTH blasting in both ears?!?

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Given that Aerosmith’s first big hit was 24 years before Rock ‘N’ Roller Coaster opened, if we are doing this in 2022 and look back 24 years, your rock and roll options include then Kid Rock and Creed, but if we wait until 2023 we can add Limp Bizkit to the mix, so, um.......yeah.

Probably should just leave it for a while.

striker1064

Given that Aerosmith’s first big hit was 24 years before Rock ‘N’ Roller Coaster opened, if we are doing this in 2022 and look back 24 years, your rock and roll options include then Kid Rock and Creed, but if we wait until 2023 we can add Limp Bizkit to the mix, so, um.......yeah.

Probably should just leave it for a while.

Oh come on, who wouldn't want to hear the chorus of "With Arms Wide Open" while barreling down a coaster?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
If they change it, Ken Marino will have to change his Twitter signature and that's just not good.

2021-06-03_9-49-26.jpg

Gillyanne

If they change it, Ken Marino will have to change his Twitter signature and that's just not good.

View attachment 561643
I never knew he had that on there. The 1 time I rode it (I get motion sickness, so I tried it 1x, I held an empty soda cup JIC haha) I asked my friends "wait is that Ken Marino?" I was surprised I remembered his name but at the time I probably had just gotten through a watch of "Party Down". My friends I think checked google and called out my "good eye". I'm pretty sure I probably called Illeana Douglas out too but I feel like she hasn't changed much. Younger Ken was definitely a "wait a minute" type

MickeyMouse10

I'd do a "Cars" retheme and have songs from the films like "Life is a Highway" by Rascal Flatts, "You Might Think" by Weezer, "Drive my Car", etc.

The vehicle already looks like a Limo, they could just make it a new Cars character.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom