Your choice for new RNR music?

ElvisMickey

Do we really need to change it? Should we change the Pirates or Mansion soundtrack because Thurl Ravenscroft died in 2005 at age 91?

Aerosmith is one of the best American Rock bands EVER. And nothing says Rock ‘N‘ Roll like a lead singer who has the balls to give the Shocker sign in a Disney attraction…

SteveAZee

I like the idea of the soundtrack being a 'history of rock & roll' starting with Chuck Berry... snippets from 70 years of songs and artists. There's so much to choose from, maybe they randomly select from a set of tracks each run.

champdisney

I’d go with Jim Johnston. He was a former composer for the WWF/WWE. This man has composed tons of timeless theme songs for the wrestlers, a lot of those themes could be executed perfectly for RnRC.

Heppenheimer

I think we all know it will either be something in the public domain or music already owned by Disney.

In my perfect world, it would feature the Beatles, high-energy big band jazz or Wagner, but in the real world, those are about as realistic as Disney building a non-IP based ride under Chapek.

Pepper's Ghost

O****** R******, unless you have been living under a rock.
Struck out the name because I didn't want another reference to the name to find its way to Google searches. What a shameless thread that is.
Dave Matthews band
Just threw up in my mouth. I hate the band, but that aside, do you really think their music is good enough to ROCK on the RnRC?

I vote for Metallica! Enter Sandman while on the ride would be frickin' awesome! Especially with the bass under the seat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom