Your Biggest Disney Regret!

fam

I regret not eating at ohana every night...but that might be overkill...wife wont let me book it more than once per trip.

I have been to Disney for the holidays the past 3 years; 2010, 2011, 2012. I have never ridden Soarin' or Toy Story Mania due the fact Fast Passes are always sold out and the wait is 90 minutes. Am I really missing out?

DfromATX

I regret not doing everything at Epcot our first couple of trips. (We focused more on the other 3 parks.) Everything at Epcot doesn't jump out at you like it does in other parks and I feel like we missed so much. I think we just didn't know any better, but we do now!

JIMINYCR

Not getting a job at WDW when I graduated college in the mid-1970's and working my way up their corporate ladder. The stock options alone . . . sigh.

Never occurred to me to work for Disney way back years ago when I was young, mid 1970s, unattached, had no commitments or plans, no mortgage, no cares in life.... SIGH....But lifes winding road took me in another direction, and life has turned out pretty good.

Jessica Meier

Probably biggest is never going before my parents took us in 2007 when I was 30! So many wasted years. I had always wanted to go, never thought I could afford it. After digging around, it is actually pretty affordable when you attempt to do it that way. And when you want to splurge, you can. It is such and awesome place that you always read about something that you didn't know about that you wished you had tried. But that is the beauty of it too. No matter how many times you go, there is always a new experience to be had, memories to be relived, and an entirely different vacation to be had.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom