Your Biggest Disney Regret!

woody98

Not seeing Cirque
Waiting so long between trips (first in '87 next '02)
Not buying DVC in '02 (now the owner of many points)

coilback

Hmm, I'd say not returning back after my childhood until about 2002 and by then, I had found out that 20,000 Leagues was closed (that was my favorite ride as a child along with Pirates) and was sad. Also, not being able to ride Horizons one last time.

HouCuseChickie

Mine is actually a DLR regret. While I have no regrets about choosing sightseeing in Paris over DLP, I do regret choosing a night in DTD and a day at Uni California over a day at DLR and DCA. At the time it felt right- we were on our honeymoon and it had more of a party, fly by the seat of your pants kind of vibe...but we've both admitted we wishe we'd made the opposite choice.

rufio

Missing out on all the originals, most of all. But my parents couldn't afford to take us and I went as soon as I could, so I guess that's as good as it gets!

Also, doing a trip with my in-laws. Never again.

bethymouse

I regret my hiatus from 1983-2000!:( I went my Freshman year high school on a band trip, and then didn't go again until I was married for the new millenium at EPCOT. That was great: Tapestry of Dreams!:) Then we didn't go again until my boys were 3: 2007 ( big trip w/ grandparents @ Christmas).;) But, we missed the Osborn Lights.:(
Now... I am addicted, and go every year!:D( Do I regret this? I know my wallet does! LOL!):eek:

WDW 3

Our first trip was 2005 and DH is always saying he is so glad that we took the plunge! It's lead to so many wonderful vacations and memories.

Now instead of regrets we say "next time"!

Bloopers

Honestly, no regrets here. Just kinda sad that I never got the chance to go with my whole family, but that's something that can change!

mbtohill

No doubt, not buying into DVC. We first went with our DD's 9 years ago, thinking we would come back every once in a while. Well it's been 9 consecutive years, plus a couple of F&W trips with the DW. We own at the Sheraton Vistana Villages, which we love, but would love to have purchased a week at the Beach Club 9 years ago.

Tomi-Rocket

Not getting a Christmas ball ornament on our first family trip in '05. I regretted it the second we left and it's the only year I don't have an ornament for from all our trips. ....(sigh)....

I have been searching for years on eBay trying to find one I like with no luck. I'm saying that one time they had ornaments (that I liked) for each year from '96 to '10 EXCEPT '05! I was like, "REALLY?!? Are you kidding me?" So, needless to say the search continues. Someday, someday....

DaddyDisneyMan

No regrets here. I feel blessed that I can share my love for Disney with my DW and 2 boys. There are many things that I have missed over the years; certain rides that I have never experienced and other things like that, but never once regretted anything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom