• No

Votes: 94 81.0%
  • Not Old Enough

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Yes but not legally

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

MicBat

No offense to anyone here that smokes, but smoking has always been sort of a turnoff for me. I never even tried it in adolescence.

Speedo Bob

I smoke Popeye Cigarettes. They are wonderfull, there is nothing more relaxing then slaming on your Speedo and going through a pack of Popeye's.Great Stress reliver

IOAGuy

It's actually not illegal for kids to smoke, they just can't buy them. So, unfortunately if an 8 yr old finds a cigarette and wants to try it, its perfectly legal.

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by Speedo Bob
I smoke Popeye Cigarettes. They are wonderfull, there is nothing more relaxing then slaming on your Speedo and going through a pack of Popeye's.Great Stress reliver

Ok...I'll bite :lol:

Speedo Bob, what exactly IS a Popeye Cigarette?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by IOAGuy
It's actually not illegal for kids to smoke, they just can't buy them. So, unfortunately if an 8 yr old finds a cigarette and wants to try it, its perfectly legal.

that must be a local law... here, if you're underage, and you're cought smoking, it's a $25 fine for the one you're smoking + $25 for each additional cigarette in your possession... not to mention it goes on your arrest record as a misdemeanor

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom