You see Pixie Hollow being removed?

ACilget

Original Poster
It’s been constantly rumored recently that PH could be removed. I wouldn’t mind that. Let’s be honest: the franchise is pretty much dead. The merchandise was a flop and they canceled making anymore films. And either it’s a coincidence but every time I see the lines for the meet-and-greet, it looks no shorter than 10 minutes. Tinker Bell is no longer popular to warrant anything anymore.

If they do plan to remove the area, what do you think they could replace it with? I’ve heard rumours about an Ewok meet-and-greet, but what else?

Curious Constance

My baby almost 9 years ago :cry:

1517073644086.png

TROR

The King Triton fountain was something I always remembered about Disneyland as a child, however I always could've sworn it was part of Autopia. Just one of those things examples of memories mixing together. I also thought there was a statue of an alligator holding an umbrella hidden in the corner of PotC's bayou scene only to find out that's on "it's a small world" when I visited years later.

Anyways, I'd love to see it removed but only if it's used for Tomorrowland in some aspect. I'm really starting to crave a Tomorrowland remodel that has a 1980's science fiction approach.

The_Bellringer

They need to remove it and (I know this will be controversial) give the hub a WDW style makeover.

I know it's charming with all the overgrowth and tall trees and little paths, but sometimes trying to find just a decent fireworks spot can be a pain, especially with a bunch of stuff in the way.

WDW's hub may seem barren, but it's very efficient and it works well.

kap91

They need to remove it and (I know this will be controversial) give the hub a WDW style makeover.

I know it's charming with all the overgrowth and tall trees and little paths, but sometimes trying to find just a decent fireworks spot can be a pain, especially with a bunch of stuff in the way.

And looks like a vast concrete wasteland the rest of the day.

Do some path modifications sure, but don’t dare take away the overgrown forest of Disneyland. That’s one of the main reasons the park is so beautiful and pleasant.

Kiwiduck

I’d prefer they just cancel the fireworks.

Curious Constance

I’d prefer they just cancel the fireworks.

Me too.

Fireworks are fun and all, but when you stop and think about the headache they are to the entire rest of the park, you start to wonder if that 15 minutes on weekend nights, and every night during peak seasons, is really worth it.

And I would NEVER trade charming and quaint for barren and efficient. I think that would be a major mistake.

Think about the headache they cause for getting around the entire rest of the park for hours in the evenings.

I know the fireworks behind the castle have been their money shot for decades now, but I really wish they would do something to minimize the impact they have on the rest of the park.

The_Bellringer

Me too.

Fireworks are fun and all, but when you stop and think about the headache they are to the entire rest of the park, you start to wonder if that 15 minutes on weekend nights, and every night during peak seasons, is really worth it.

And I would NEVER trade charming and quaint for barren and efficient. I think that would be a major mistake.

Think about the headache they cause for getting around the entire rest of the park for hours in the evenings.

I know the fireworks behind the castle have been their money shot for decades now, but I really wish they would do something to minimize the impact they have on the rest of the park.
I think fireworks are an integral part of Disneyland. I'd bulldoze the trees, personally lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom