YOU pick 1 Ride to Refurb........Which is it?

radiohost

Original Poster
Title speaks for itself...

Out of all the rides on property, what ride would you refurb, either because its old or just needs a good 'ol fashioned wdi refurb??

Im going with Great Movie Ride...Hands Down

Radiohost:cool:

PLTram

Tough. I'd say the attraction most in need of refurb is the Indy Speedway. The cars are noisy, dirty, not fitting of the Tomorrowland theming and most importantly, very difficult to operate for little kids who seem to be the ride's target audience. How about electric vehicles? How about something easier to steer? I was at Dollywood about 2 years ago and their similar ride beat WDW's hands down, from theming, to being electric vehicles, to ease of operation for the kids.

Other than Indy, from my recent trip, I would completely overhaul (or just plain get rid of): Jungle Cruise, Country Bear Jamboree.

Needs updating: Spaceship Earth (I know, its in process), Haunted Mansion (I know), The Great Movie Ride.

dxwwf3

If I had to pick only one, I'd go with the Country Bear Jamboree. But the next 3 or 4 choices would also be at the MK.

evil1991

Tough. I'd say the attraction most in need of refurb is the Indy Speedway. The cars are noisy, dirty, not fitting of the Tomorrowland theming and most importantly, very difficult to operate for little kids who seem to be the ride's target audience. How about electric vehicles? How about something easier to steer? I was at Dollywood about 2 years ago and their similar ride beat WDW's hands down, from theming, to being electric vehicles, to ease of operation for the kids.

Other than Indy, from my recent trip, I would completely overhaul (or just plain get rid of): Jungle Cruise, Country Bear Jamboree.

Needs updating: Spaceship Earth (I know, its in process), Haunted Mansion (I know), The Great Movie Ride.

I find the cars so hard to drive. I think they should make it more like go-carts; they give you more freedom, and you don't have to worry about trying not to hit the track and having the stirring weel spin like crazy.

CThaddeus

Lights, Motors, Action - One of the newest, yet one of the worst attractions in Disney history. So much money wasted on such a loud waste of time.

Test Track comes in a close second, though. I drive a car every day. I don't want to go to Epcot to wait in line to do that, too.

disney9752

i say hm if they dont do it right this time, bears ugh put the blasted vacation show back with updated audio, & upgrades to the theater, jungle cruise, cop yes, not a space mountain rider, but it needs to be brought past 1975....great movie ride, yes, newer films would be nice, still havent wasted time on lma so cant say, if only we could remove the hat at d-mgm id b happy.:wave:

Skipper Dan

GREAT MOVIE RIDE... Hands down!!!! Can we say, "Luke, I am your father!" Among many others!!!!

"Frankly my dear Scarlet..."

"DON'T LOOK DOWN ROSE!"

"Why's the rum gone!?" :hammer:

Fun2BFree

Wonders of Life. Bring it into the 21st Century, or get rid of it and build some new pavilion there... thinking of Weather, Computers, or Music maybe?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom