You know you're obsessed when...

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
I just thought I would start this by seeing how obsessed we all are. List things on here that make you obsessed with Disney. I've seen some things on other forums similar to this and they seem to get a lot of replies and are quite a bit of fun.

Some things I know are....

1. You can say the monorail speech (in English AND Spanish)

2. Cast members know you by name.

3. You know which room and floor is the best at a hotel.

4. You know which room and floor is the best at all the hotels.

5. You remember how to get to certain places without a map.

6. You can tell guests how to get places without a map.

7. You know where all the public bathrooms are.

I'll let the rest of you come up with some more as I'll add more later as well. :sohappy:

TpaDonaldFan

you know where all the boxes you can open, ropes you can pull, squares you can step on, trash cans and water fountains that talk etc. are all located:D :D :D :D

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
1. When you know the names of certain things that people didn't know even had a name (talking trash cans, ghosts at HM).

2. You only want Disney items for Christmas and your birthday.

3. You always ask for Mickey on your birthday cake.

4. You walk around your house with your Mickey Ears on, even if you're just cleaning or that's the only thing you have on like it's an everyday accessory. :D

5. You have rooms in your house for just Disney items.

6. You have a collection of almost everything Disney.

tigsmom

Your family calls you the walking Disney commercial. :rolleyes:
People call you to see what specials are running and the codes needed to book them.

KimPossible

your boss refers to you as the "Disney Girl"

you havent used a map at the parks since you were 10

you have a winter and summer disney wardrobe

GrumpysGal

-When your family calls your car the Disney mobile. (*I have many Disney accesories in and on my car!)

-When half your wardrobe consists of Disney tees. (Which I don't realize I wear almost every day!)

LOL
:)

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
1. You're always wearing something Disney.

2. You're favorite shop at the mall is The Disney Store.

3. When going to WDW, you're friends and family ask you everything about the place, even things that no one else would know.

4. You know more than most cast members do.

5. When you over hear a guest asking something and you can't help but go and help them.

6. You know exactly how much it will cost your family to eat at a certain place.

7. When you buy a souvenier name tag, guests come up to you and ask you questions.

8. When people ask you questions and you know it all, they wonder why you don't have your CM nametag on.

GrumpysGal

The more and more I read everyone's post, the more and more I realize how obsessed I really am! Keep them coming! LOL :lol:

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Originally posted by GrumpysGal
The more and more I read everyone's post, the more and more I realize how obsessed I really am! Keep them coming! LOL :lol:

That is the reason I started this thread, I didn't really know I was THAT obsessed with Disney. My brothers (16 and 20), along with my mother and father have always told me that I'm obsessed, but I didn't think I was. After all, just turning 18 a month ago today...I didn't think I knew enough to be obsessed, guess I was wrong. It's a good thing to be, that's for sure.

1. You know all the abbreviations and symbols for Disney rides, shows, parks, etc.

2. You know the height restrictions to all the rides.

3. You know all the warning signs to the rides.

4. You know when each thing opened and the history along with it.

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Sorry that it appears that I'm writing a lot but they keep coming to me.

1. You own several of the free movies issued by the Walt Disney Co. about WDW to help plan your trip.

2. You own almost all or all the Disney movies.

3. You have a movie on VHS and when it came out on DVD you bought it for that too.

4. Everything you do revolves around Disney.

5. You spend any free time you have on this site.

6. You look for hidden Mickeys in your everyday life.

7. You have pets named after characters in Disney films.

8. You ordered the Disney Visa credit card and made sure you were a Charter Cardmember and member since Day 1. (I did this, and make sure I use that card and nothing else!!! :D )

9. You plan your trips around the rehab dates of certain rides.

diddy_mouse

...when you consult numerous Disney travel guides and videos and commercials to plan your trip (but not actually bring them with you :king:)
...never manage to rush around when visiting The World
... never really use a map when you're there

tigger248

You have a collection of close to 200 plush tiggers (I haven't counted them recently so I don't really know how many I have)

You find yourself comparing Disney to everything you do

Your nephews call your car the tigger limosine

when anyone you know goes on vacation they ask you advice on everything: show seating, rides, resorts, meals, etc...

Your family gives you the dates for the vacation and say "here plan it"

You get banned from discussing disney with your family

Distant relatives tease you and ask how much stock you own in Disney

You know where everything is and all the theme parks like the back of your hand

You can sing any disney song and/or quote most of the movies from beginning to end

Dizparks

You just start telling your friends Disney facts. Such as, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror is 199ft. If it was 1 foot higher they would of had to stick a big flashing red light on top of it to warn airplanes. This would of also taken away from its intriquit theming.:D

Hanging out in the Disney guide section of the book store (even though you already have them all) and providing suggestions to the patrons in this area...whether they ask or not

SpectroMan

1. When you memorize Birnbaum's latest issue, so you don't need to bring it on the trip.

2. When you the only CDs you burn are of Disney origin, especially CDs of area music from the different parks.

3. When your friends call you "Mr. Disney."

4. When your friends get in Epcot and say "Where is the different color pavement in World Showcase, and what does it represent?"

5. When you stop between the France and Morocco Pavilions in the middle of the promenade and tell your friends that the different color pavement represents the Straight of Gibralta.

6. When you get your friends to start using the abbreviations of the different parks and attractions.

7. When your band director starts deciding what will next year's marching show will be, and you bring him 5 Disney CDs and already have the shows planned out.

8. When your band director finally agrees to do a Disney marching show. (This has actually happened to me twice!)

9. When you hear different types of music, especially instrumental, and most closely recognize it to anything Disney. Ex. "Oh, this sounds like it should be in Epcot."

10. When you speak at graduation, and the people in your class are betting how lmany seconds will it take you to mention Disney.
(I suprised them all. I didn't mention Disney except for talking about my WDW Bumper Sticker.)

11. When every school project you do revolves around Disney. (Some of you should remember the "Passionate Cast Memeber to the Tourist".)

12. When you convince all your friends to go to Disney World for their Senior Trip.

13. And, when you cry every time you see Wishes at the point when the Blue Fairy says "And let's make a wish come true," and the choir of children begin to sing.

Rudie0730

1. The only CD in the car is the official WDW soundtrack.

2. You start planning another trip before your next trip has begun.

3. You collect every travel mannual and read it cover to cover even though they all contain the same information in fear you might be missing something.

4. It doesn't feel right surfing disney sites without the ears.

5. You secretely wish you could wear the ears to work.

6. You have disney accessories in every room of your house.

7. You secretly dream you could live in the castle.

8. In your mind you consider WDW your official address.

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
1. When in high school speech class EVERY speech you ever gave had something to do with Disney (I did it, all 20some speeches).

2. You watch your WDW tapes everyday.

3. You can never stop looking at pictures you took from past trips.

4. You know the words to all the fireworks shows, stage shows and rides.

5. You get cast members to hang out with you during your trip!

6. Cast members become your best friend, and you theirs.

7. You only search the internet for Disney things.

8. Your email or screen name is some-how related to Disney.

9. You decorate your office at work with Disney.

10. While in art class, you draw everything Disney. (yes, as an artist I did this too and have a wall in my bedroom that's about 9 feet high and 16 feet wide, full of my Disney art that I did myself.)

11. You go through magazines and make Disney collages.

tigger248

When you cry just by listening to parade and show music, or even any area music

When you get choked up just talking about (or thinking about) anything disney related

when you only download disney music and you have folders and folders of it saved on your computer

when you buy a disney piano book before you can even play the piano (but I am learning :) )

when almost every ornament on your christmas tree is disney related

when you drive to a mall that is like 20 miles away just to go to a disney store (and there's another mall that's like 10 miles away without a disney store)

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
1. You only dream about Disney, or at least those are the only dreams you can ever remember.

2. You keep everything you get from the parks. (Napkins, cups, phone books with the 100 years of Disney on it, notepad and pens from the room, FP tickets you didn't use, etc)

3. You want to get engaged and/or married at WDW. (I'm going to do both one day!!! :kiss: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom