You know you're in WDW when...?

rsoxguy

1. When I drive through the big sign at Maingate.
  2. When I hear the sound of money being sucked from my wallet into a vortex.

Tater48

When you are on final approach and you see the Orlando airport down below, because you know you are there and that there is a Magical Express bus waiting there with your name on it.:sohappy:

Iknewagirlnamed

When I am dodging crazy moms pushing strollers around everywhere. :ROFLOL:

Last time I went to Disney World, it was when I was on the plane. I was less than an hour out when it sunk in that I was going. Also seeing the Contemporary from the airport was a wonderful feeling.

Oh, and anytime a CM wishes me a magical day. :D

TheDisneyGirl02

We always drive (regardless if it's from home or from the airport) so I insist on taking Rt. 535 because I love turning onto Hotel Plaza Blvd. and driving by DtD. That is when I truly feel that I'm 'home'.

Katybug

I get excited as soon as my alarm clock wakes me up...just knowing I'll be in Disney excites me!! Heck I'm 53 days away from my trip and I'm already excited as the day I will be leaving!

CBug88

For me, its walking into AKL. There is a certain wonderful smell of the place that is only Disney!(and not its not the animals :lol:). My first day in the world is always in MK too, so walking down Main Street and walking to LTT really gives me the final "you are here!" feeling!

disney1077

When I am the magical express bus heading to our hotel and I see the big Welcome sign. It is such a great feeling!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom