You Know You're A Disney/DisneyWorld Dork When...

WDW_Princess

...cry at Disneyworld commercials
...keyword search "Disney" in your DVR on a daily basis and record everything that comes up.
...spend more time on this site than actually WORKING at work
...start planning your next trip on the DME ride back to the airport
...purposely charge things to get Disney Dollars

Not that I do any of these things :lookaroun

That is me. I will freely admit I am crazy.

muse1983

Original Poster
I can personally attest to the Call of Duty image of the OP.

As for the original premise of the thread. You know you're a Disney dork when your best friend is your "Disney mentor," and you defer to that person any and all Disney vacation decisions (or at least ask his/her advice on everything Disney.) So the next question is: Who's the bigger Disney dork? The person who knows almost everything, or the person who constantly bugs the expert for more information?

Lets just call it even :lol:

NYwdwfan

I thought of another one:

...psychotically seek out leaks regarding a press conference because you can't wait a few hours to hear the news!

loveofamouse

When you actually get a little heated and argue with a friend who INSISTS that her military ticket got her into disney and universal THEN acts all bleh as she's telling me her family rode NOTHING and did NO SHOWS and NO PARADES the whole week :eek: I had to leave her house for a bit. What in the World did you DO!??! LOL I'm getting hot just thinking about that conversation. lol.

When you're happy someone will talk "Disney" with you.... in the real world

when you are seriously considering being a college student with a disney backpack, disney laptop skins, disney laptop case, and disney stationary. Maybe turning in an essay on disney paper will make the professor happy?.... :D

When you're pressuring your DD's competitive cheer director to attend the competitions at the World so you'd have another excuse to go.

When the main catagory in your small sewing business is Disney wear. Hey, if you can't go, you can at least make some other child a cute little outfit to wear at the parks and imagine them there. :)

10Magic

When someone, anyone, mentions that they're going to WDW for the first time, and you immediately and excitedly impart all of your Disney World knowledge upon them, whether they want to hear it or not.

MagicSparkyFan

When you're pressuring your DD's competitive cheer director to attend the competitions at the World so you'd have another excuse to go.

:ROFLOL:

When your hubby and yourself jump up and down because the softball tournament in the summer now includes the 8U travel ball age bracket for the first time and you're thinking you've got another reason to go!!!:sohappy:

When 2 1/2 weeks ago I book a week long vacation for February with the excuse that it's for my hubby's 40th birthday and WDW is 40 as well.... we just had to go.:D

ScorpionX

figgy1.jpg

crazgurl

When someone, anyone, mentions that they're going to WDW for the first time, and you immediately and excitedly impart all of your Disney World knowledge upon them, whether they want to hear it or not.

That's me in a nutshell. One friend seemed to have things under control so I didn't go over the list of things she must do... she missed most of it somehow... next time whether she does her own research or not she's going to be given a hand written list and told to bring back photographic evidence that she did the items on it :ROFLOL:

Bravo 229

-you take your iPod/iPhone to the parks and listen to the original narration during a ride (Judi Dench on Spaceship Earth? Not anymore! Same goes for you, too, Dr. Channing!)

-there is a collective *sigh* from your family members when you start to mention anything Disney related

-while riding an attraction, you notice every little thing that does or does not work

quirkle

And they can't possible understand what we are saying since we can map every park in our head and they don't even know there is a difference between them.

My 4 yo daughter finds hidden mickeys everywhere - she tells other people and they think we are strange.

When I was pregnant with my kids and they told me to "think of a happy place" during meditation I pictured walking down main street and riding the monorail. My pulse quickened!!

When you gasp at anything to do with Disney - like a commercial - a smell - a sound.

When you walk down the aisle to the electric light parade music!!!:lol:

KJ1081

When your 29, childless, and going to Disney on Ice because you desperately need some sort of Disney fix to hold you over until your next trip.

:lookaroun

quirkle

oh - I forgot - when your shoes are either Micky flip flops or Mickey crocs and the only coat you where has the castle on it!

rstaut

...when you ask your husband if he minds you buying a Disney guidebook & he proceeds to laugh at you telling you that you could write one instead.

zooey

When your 29, childless, and going to Disney on Ice because you desperately need some sort of Disney fix to hold you over until your next trip.

:lookaroun

I've never done Disney on Ice, but whenever I feel too removed from the World I go to the Disney Store and walk around. It's nice just to hear the music!

you build a model of the Walt Disney World Resort in your basement with working lights, rides, monorails and WDWRR. compete with music and at night a light show backed with fire work music

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom