You know when it's almost Christmas when...

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
I went to Sam's Club yesterday and bought a gallon of Egg Nog!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

(Such a nerd, I know)

Who else gets really excited when they see something that they associate with the holidays in stores? I just can't wait to go to the Grand Floridian and get some nice warm chestnuts!

Pongo

When you walk into Books A Million and the first thing you see is a huge display of Christmas CDs.

When you go to Target and half of "Spook Central" is taken u p by an artificial Christmas tree display.

dopey

Blech. I wish retailers would hold off until after Thanksgiving to start with Christmas stuff. But I know that's a lost cause. All the Halloween stuff will be on sale Nov. 1. And it will all be replaced with Christmas stuff on Nov. 2.

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
They would never give Christmas only one month for that stuff. And remember, as soon as Christmas is over, Valentines stuff will be out.

Pretty soon it's going to be a year-round event!

mandylo

I love it when "A Christmas Story" begins to play non-stop. Although, all the fun is drained out of it by the time Chistmas actually gets here.

Horizons1

Blech. I wish retailers would hold off until after Thanksgiving to start with Christmas stuff. But I know that's a lost cause. All the Halloween stuff will be on sale Nov. 1. And it will all be replaced with Christmas stuff on Nov. 2.

Wait, you mean its not already supposed to be on sale? :lookaroun

I love Christmas but I hate how its rushed! Let Halloween and Thanksgiving have their run before ya get the Christmas going. And when they pull out and advertise the Christmas, its not even for the right reason, its all for presents! spend! buy! and not for the true meaning of the holiday.

Sheesh, its all fun and games until someone gets hit with a skeleton reindeer on its way to find the pilgrims.

:brick:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
You start seeing "You know when it's almost Christmas when... " threads pop up on WDWMagic. :lol:

Horizons1 said:
Sheesh, its all fun and games until someone gets hit with a skeleton reindeer on its way to find the pilgrims.

Great visual :wave:

wdwhoneymooner

Nothing wrong with :xmas: things around in November. Planning on putting up our tree and decorations soon so that we'll have them up upon our return from visiting wdw later this month.

MommytoMJM

I love the Winter Holiday Season (Christmas and Hanukkah) This is the first year that MJ really seems to understand putting up the tree and seeing Santa and all, so I can't wait!

Orochiko

Banned
I celebrate Christmas all year round, usually by just saying Merry Christmas at random points in time to random people.
Winter is my favorite time of year, and i'd rather spend all year pretending it was winter then braving the harshness of summer.

:xmas: Merry Christmas. :xmas:

Aurora_25

You know it's almost Christmas when you talk about setting up the tree and think about having to make the chandalier light higher so the tree doesn't hit it and realize that you never let the light down from last year.....:lookaroun Not that it happened to me or anything

Oh and when the weather around here reaches 60 so the Natives wear parkas.......because it is just "too cold".....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom