Yippeeee I've booked my dream hotel!

nicnic

At last, after alot of looking around and back and forth between hotels, we've just booked to stay at the Beach Club!

We got the offer on at the moment in the UK, free dining, 14 day ticket for price of 7 and free $200 disney dollars!

Were not going until October 2013, but i'm super excited (and feel a bit sick at the cost) but hey, every time we go to Disney i always say, one day I will get to stay at the Beach Club and that day is in 16 months time!!!

The booking has not been exactly what I wanted, I wanted to book as a package with Virgin Holidays but the date I wanted, the flight was full. They only get about 50 seats for each date and unfortunately they didn't get anymore in time for me to book (the offer I got ends in 2 hours).

So we booked the hotel direct with The Walt Disney Travel Company and will have to wait until December before I can book our flights.

As I mentioned before, we were looking at other hotels, mainly the OKW as it was the same price to stay there as it was our usual hotel POFQ.
It worked out £1000 more to stay at the BC and my DH was a bit unsure at first but I won him over! yes £1000 is alot but like I said its my dream hotel and my eldest DD loves Epcot and with a new DD who will have just turned 2, the walking to 2 parks is great.
Plus i'm hoping to get a day bed which the OKW does not have. And a full balcony and a nice view (I don't want much do I?!) and throw in a free upgrade to CL. HAHAHA

Did i mention i'm suuuuuper excited!!!!

I'm already planning park days and where to eat!! I'm a big planner.

All I need now is the next 16 months to pass quickly, but not too quick as I want to treasure my time with our new baby, but I really want to be at Disney! Oh this will drive me mad.

Well i've got some of my excitement out by writing this, lets hope I can get to sleep.

Thanks for reading.

KCheatle

Wow!!! That's a great deal!!! I am already planning our next trip in December 2013, so there's no shame in being excited for an October 2013 trip!!

Upvote 0

sgtmgd

Wow!!! That's a great deal!!! I am already planning our next trip in December 2013, so there's no shame in being excited for an October 2013 trip!!

LOL...we are also planning our next "BIG" Disney forey over XMAS 2013...I can book my rooms (minus the Villas) august 17th

Upvote 0

sgtmgd

At last, after alot of looking around and back and forth between hotels, we've just booked to stay at the Beach Club!

We got the offer on at the moment in the UK, free dining, 14 day ticket for price of 7 and free $200 disney dollars!

Were not going until October 2013, but i'm super excited (and feel a bit sick at the cost) but hey, every time we go to Disney i always say, one day I will get to stay at the Beach Club and that day is in 16 months time!!!

The booking has not been exactly what I wanted, I wanted to book as a package with Virgin Holidays but the date I wanted, the flight was full. They only get about 50 seats for each date and unfortunately they didn't get anymore in time for me to book (the offer I got ends in 2 hours).

So we booked the hotel direct with The Walt Disney Travel Company and will have to wait until December before I can book our flights.

As I mentioned before, we were looking at other hotels, mainly the OKW as it was the same price to stay there as it was our usual hotel POFQ.
It worked out £1000 more to stay at the BC and my DH was a bit unsure at first but I won him over! yes £1000 is alot but like I said its my dream hotel and my eldest DD loves Epcot and with a new DD who will have just turned 2, the walking to 2 parks is great.
Plus i'm hoping to get a day bed which the OKW does not have. And a full balcony and a nice view (I don't want much do I?!) and throw in a free upgrade to CL. HAHAHA

Did i mention i'm suuuuuper excited!!!!

I'm already planning park days and where to eat!! I'm a big planner.

All I need now is the next 16 months to pass quickly, but not too quick as I want to treasure my time with our new baby, but I really want to be at Disney! Oh this will drive me mad.

Well i've got some of my excitement out by writing this, lets hope I can get to sleep.

Thanks for reading.

Its a fantastic resort in a fantastic location...make sure you eat at the Yachtsman Steakhouse

Upvote 0

Ex-Floridian

How did you get FREE dining already? Thy don't post those deals here until around august for this Fall! PS: We have been dreaming of BC too! Booked for this Nov!

Upvote 0

shmmrname

Nice! We stayed at the Yacht Club last trip, and I can't begin to tell you how awesome it is to be able to walk to Epcot. We loved it, even making a couple last minute ADR's, just so we could stroll to the park at night.

Upvote 0

Kandi

I got an offer like that for Jan 2013 at OKW, we normally stay at POFQ but as its a trip with just my sister we decided to try the DDP instead of the quick service plan. We are so excited to be choosing our restaurants and looking at menus plus the $200 will help towards the bill i rack up in the shops :)

Upvote 0

nicnic

Original Poster
We will definitely be eating at the yachtsman it looks fab and my DH loves steaks. We've got a lot planned already, like eating a CRT for dinner on my DD's birthday and we want to try some new restaurants like ohana for dinner and whispering canyon and boma.
The free dining is still on for UK guests but not the free $$.
Guess I could have waited to see if I could have got a package with virgin holidays and not had the free $$.
Never mind! It's booked and that's the mainthing.

Upvote 0

meganw1985

I would be so excited to book my dream resort! (Poly) :) Stayed at the Beach Club (villas) in 2008, and fell absolutely in love with it. So much so, that I have gone back just to visit every trip since. The lobby just smells so fantastic, I can't explain it! And to come there every night and think "I am actually STAYING HERE" is a great feeling!!!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Sweet, Beach Club is dif on my list of ones I want to try out. Congrats on scoring such a great deal and the chance to stay at the dream resort. No shame in looking forward to it. It is never to early!!

Upvote 0

DisneyPup

Congratulations !!!! Beach Club is on my wish list for hotels ... I just think it would be amazing to be able to walk to Epcot from your hotel. Have a great trip !!!!

Upvote 0

experiment624

When I have a bad day, I start planning a trip just to taste the magic and it always lifts my spirits. So I total get the part of hoping it comes quickly but not too quickly... always need something to look forward to. If you have any questions to help with planning, you know where to find us.

Upvote 0

eddiemcgarrigle

Snap. The Beach Club was one of those hotels that I thought would be just out of reach but for some reason, the deals for staying there in the first few weeks of June 2013 where considerably lower than the weeks either side. After totting it all up, and including the fact that we wouldn't have to upgrade the free dining from QS to regular DDP, it was working out at only £600 more than our usual stay at POFQ.

In my May trip this year, we ate at Beaches & Cream and the Yachtsman and on both occasions my son was itching to jump into Stormalong Bay. At no other time did he metion wanting to try out the pool at any of the other resorts we visited. Did I mention that Epcot is also my favourite park? I can't wait.

Upvote 0

disneypearl

I am excited for you! The Beach Club is such a wonderful resort and is my dream resort also. I was able to make my dream a reality this past January because I got some DVC points at a great price from a local Boy Scout silent auction. I had always wanted to stay there and was not disappointed at all. It lived up to how I thought it would be and more, so I think you will be happy with your decision too. I would stay there again in a heartbeat if I ever get another chance and I hope I get another chance. The walkway to Epcot is great and the boat ride to Hollywood Studios is nice and relaxing. Sometimes I would even walk thru Epcot to take the monorail to the Magic Kingdom. Make sure to eat at Cape May for breakfast and try out Beaches & Cream too. Stormalong Bay has a sand bottom pool with an awesome waterslide. Anyway, you will have a great time and I hope you enjoy every minute.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom