Yippeeee I've booked my dream hotel!

nicnic

At last, after alot of looking around and back and forth between hotels, we've just booked to stay at the Beach Club!

We got the offer on at the moment in the UK, free dining, 14 day ticket for price of 7 and free $200 disney dollars!

Were not going until October 2013, but i'm super excited (and feel a bit sick at the cost) but hey, every time we go to Disney i always say, one day I will get to stay at the Beach Club and that day is in 16 months time!!!

The booking has not been exactly what I wanted, I wanted to book as a package with Virgin Holidays but the date I wanted, the flight was full. They only get about 50 seats for each date and unfortunately they didn't get anymore in time for me to book (the offer I got ends in 2 hours).

So we booked the hotel direct with The Walt Disney Travel Company and will have to wait until December before I can book our flights.

As I mentioned before, we were looking at other hotels, mainly the OKW as it was the same price to stay there as it was our usual hotel POFQ.
It worked out £1000 more to stay at the BC and my DH was a bit unsure at first but I won him over! yes £1000 is alot but like I said its my dream hotel and my eldest DD loves Epcot and with a new DD who will have just turned 2, the walking to 2 parks is great.
Plus i'm hoping to get a day bed which the OKW does not have. And a full balcony and a nice view (I don't want much do I?!) and throw in a free upgrade to CL. HAHAHA

Did i mention i'm suuuuuper excited!!!!

I'm already planning park days and where to eat!! I'm a big planner.

All I need now is the next 16 months to pass quickly, but not too quick as I want to treasure my time with our new baby, but I really want to be at Disney! Oh this will drive me mad.

Well i've got some of my excitement out by writing this, lets hope I can get to sleep.

Thanks for reading.

Uncle Lupe

I have a travel agent watching deals and such. I wonder why I have been to Disney in March and have a reservation, but they never email me deals! Crap! Stinks!

Do you have an account with Disney online? That would be the only thing that I have done. I've only been once as an adult and did use a pin code on that trip so maybe that helps in their magic formula.

Upvote 0

Pepe195

You don't sound crazy being excited for next October because we booked for then too!! And were also stupidly excited :D
We took advantage of the UK offers but were at OKW, gunna be the 1st time there for us! :D
Also since you're in the UK, have you not thought about travelling on the Dreamliner from Thomson?

Upvote 0

LizC

Sounds great. I know just how you feel, I am a super planner too. I have been planning our October 2012 trip with our 1 yr olds since I was pregnant with them. We are only 108 days away from being in WDW, and I can not wait.

Enjoy your trip, and enjoy the Beach Club! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom