Yay - A new Stitch Show

wilsonhanks

From what I've read, it's less a character show and more like Turtle Talk, with Stitch on a screen interacting with a human host and guests.

Here's hoping it at least means gainful employment for a couple more Adventurers Club or Comedy Warehouse vets.

Do u think the vets care about u? y do u care so much bout them?

wilsonhanks

From what I've read, it's less a character show and more like Turtle Talk, with Stitch on a screen interacting with a human host and guests.

Here's hoping it at least means gainful employment for a couple more Adventurers Club or Comedy Warehouse vets.

or are u a vet, crying cause u can't be emil anmore?

goofyfan13

or are u a vet, crying cause u can't be emil anmore?

pyzamjerkstore.jpg

WDW1974

Would you people perfer the company be wasteful and spend-thift during the slow economony.. Go bankrupt like half of the major retailers and banks in the country at the moment, and then close the parks?

Didn't think so.. Now lay off.

You should lay off, yourself.

No one is suggesting the company be wasteful.

But any smart economist will tell you that in tough times come great opportunity.

Disney can save so much on labor and materials now ... much like BEC and UNI are doing ... you invest in your parks to give people reason to return.

Disney's parks, with the exception of DAK, are very stale ... imagine what they'll be like in 3-4 years if Disney just sits back and waits to see what happens.

goodtimes5286

if stich wasn't so over used, you could understand what he was saying, AND he didn't get rid of peoples favorite attractions (AE!!), then i could agree with u

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom