Y'all should ...

WDW1974

Original Poster
... really, really hope that Carsland is coming to WDW (still working on that constantly changing situation), but it REALLY is as great as you've heard as is Buena Vista Street.

DCA is not only a quality Disney park, it is easiest one of the three best in the USA ... (oh, you know MK isn't to be assumed there, right?) RSRs is easily the best E-Ticket to come to Anaheim since Dr. Jones arrived in 1995 and better than ANYTHING that has come to WDW in the 21st century. Everything ... all the details ... from merchandise to costumes to entertainment to food and beverage (OK, don't ask ... blank napkins and three kinds of cups, plain Coke, old Disney Parks, new Halloween all being used at the same time) is top notch. I can't begin to explain just how good the product is vs what you've come to expect both at DCA and in WDW.

I did clear up one rumor regarding WDW pretty clearly that has popped up of late (and dates back to the late 90s). No, Indy is absolutely not coming to TPFKaTD-MGMS.

Also, have heard yet again that DL ENT does NOT want the MSEP Parade back, but Georgie K still thinks he can fool the same folks by bringing it back and it could return if he has his way.

Oh, got some Avatar info too. But I am so busy being wined and dined and working some and playing lots (and meeting some GREAT SoCal MAGICal folks) that that will just have to wait.:D ... it's time for Spirits of a different kind. No, I am not paying for my booze, just like I didn't pay for my DL admission.

nytimez

... really, really hope that Carsland is coming to WDW (still working on that constantly changing situation), but it REALLY is as great as you've heard as is Buena Vista Street.

DCA is not only a quality Disney park, it is easiest one of the three best in the USA ... (oh, you know MK isn't to be assumed there, right?) RSRs is easily the best E-Ticket to come to Anaheim since Dr. Jones arrived in 1995 and better than ANYTHING that has come to WDW in the 21st century. Everything ... all the details ... from merchandise to costumes to entertainment to food and beverage (OK, don't ask ... blank napkins and three kinds of cups, plain Coke, old Disney Parks, new Halloween all being used at the same time) is top notch. I can't begin to explain just how good the product is vs what you've come to expect both at DCA and in WDW.

I did clear up one rumor regarding WDW pretty clearly that has popped up of late (and dates back to the late 90s). No, Indy is absolutely not coming to TPFKaTD-MGMS.

Also, have heard yet again that DL ENT does NOT want the MSEP Parade back, but Georgie K still thinks he can fool the same folks by bringing it back and it could return if he has his way.

Oh, got some Avatar info too. But I am so busy being wined and dined and working some and playing lots (and meeting some GREAT SoCal MAGICal folks) that that will just have to wait.:D ... it's time for Spirits of a different kind. No, I am not paying for my booze, just like I didn't pay for my DL admission.

Thanks for the Spirited update -- can't wait for the Avatar info. Loved Cars Land in June, and that's when there were still a lot of kinks being worked out. I think it's almost as good as Potter Land (I'm not a big fan of either franchise, but I really enjoy a well-themed land).

Also: saying it's "better than ANYTHING that has come to WDW in the 21st century" isn't really putting it up against any Big League competition now, is it?

Disneykidder

I really do hope Carsland comes to WDW. I heard a rumor that it is going in DHS in the area where the Lights Motor Action is. Again, just a rumor I heard somewhere but would be really cool!!!!

TalkingHead

:(

I didn't expect it to, but that's still disappointing.

Of all the rides to clone in the States, that would be my top pick. But it sounds like Carsland is top notch stuff as well.

Thanks for the memo!

bubbles1812

I just want the avatar info, good or bad...so come back soon please! I figure Carsland will very likely never appear, at least not the near future, and am sadly resigned to that fact as I think TDO are a bunch of cheap old farts

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom