WWYD: Whispering Canyon Cafe or Trail's End Buffet?

ColinCodymom

Original Poster
Hi everyone. My family and I are choosing between Whispering Canyon Cafe and Trail's End for our trip in May. The antics at WCC are not going to affect our decision. We just want good food for everyone. So, which would you choose and why? Thanks so much for your help. :)

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I would go with Trails End but my reasoning may not be very good. I found Whispering Canyon not so appealing with all the stuff they do. I know it is hugely popular, but it was just not for us.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It will all come down to price and atmosphere. Both have almost identical menus. Trails end will cost you less but it is at heart just a restaurant. WCC on the other hand is pretty darn close to dinner and a show. If money is tight or you want a little quieter dinner than go to Trails End. If money is not that tight and you want to get a bit rowdy then hit WCC.

lighteningqueen

Whispering Canyon for sure. Trails end is the blandest food you will eat on the property and very few options. We were at WC in Dec and they did no antics at all quite boring.... No one asked for anything or made a big deal of anything. I think those days are gone. Same goes for 50's Prime we have been 3 times and never gotten a fun waiter. The food is good and tasty there probably our most tasteful meal in the 9 days we were there.

kstella

I would choose Trail's End. I don't really care for the food at WCC. It's a nice relaxed atmosphere and you can sit in the rocking chairs outside while waiting to be called for your table.

SMRT-1Michael

If your choosing only between Whispering Canyon and Trails End, I would choose Whispering Canyon. They have special activities for kids during your meal, like races and silly antics the wait staff gets in. Its a fun family place.

But, might I recommend Cape May Cafe in the Beach Club...VERY good.

ColinCodymom

Original Poster
I have many other ADR's already including Cape May Cafe. I was having a tough time deciding between WCC and Trail's End. Or maybe we might eat offsite that night. WCC seems so limited if someone doesn't like BBQ (my son). The kids meal doesn't have the traditional pizza that we can always use as a backup. I guess that is my dilemma. Thanks everyone!!!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom