Wwmjd?

Pongo

dandaman said:
TTFN :wave:

Wish me luck in the storms :lol:

P.S. Won't be on later. Going to see a movie with some friends.

What movie?

Actually, nevermind. You're probably already gone :lol:

Connor002

Original Poster
dandaman said:
TTFN :wave:

TTFN.gif

:lookaroun

Dan said:
Wish me luck in the storms :lol:
If we're (un?)lucky, you'll live.
:lookaroun
Dan said:
P.S. Won't be on later. Going to see a movie with some friends.
You won't be missed. :lookaroun

Connor002

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329 said:
It's not that I'm overweight, it's just that I could be, well.....more fit for a person my age. I'm not exactly the healthiest eater, and am not an avid sports/exercise person. And with heart problems/diabetes running in my family, the extra skin doesn't really make me too happy.

Don't worry about it.

Yes, that's the best advice I have. :lookaroun

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
It's not that I'm overweight, it's just that I could be, well.....more fit for a person my age. I'm not exactly the healthiest eater, and am not an avid sports/exercise person. And with heart problems/diabetes running in my family, the extra skin doesn't really make me too happy.

But I did go for a walk up to the beach before.

Don't get carried away with it, Freddy, but if you really want to get in better shape, set some reasonable goals and see what you can do.
You live at the beach and nice weather is coming.
Perfect time and place to do some physical activity.
Walk - often.
And every time you go for a walk, go a little further.
It won't be long before you see and feel littlle changes, and that is very rewarding.
Also, try to eat better. And drink tons of water.
Little things that make a big difference.

I'm not telling you anything monumental here, for sure! :lol:
But I will tell you that I don't have a clue as to what you look like and l like you very much.
So don't put too much stock in the whole appearance thing.
The health issue is the important one.

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Don't worry about it.

I sort of agree with Connor. You're much too young to be worrying about future heart problems and diabetes. You may never get them, and until you do, all you have to worry about is preventing them. In which case, you sound like you're on the right track. Walking is a great way to excercise, which can then lead up to jogging, which can then lead up to running. The only way to see a change in yourself is to start that change - and be dedicated to it.

Fantasmic!329

Thanks for your advice. I really appreciate it. :kiss:

And like I said, I am not overweight in any means, but I could use some work. I guess, like we've discussed before, I'm just a natural worrier. *sigh*

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Thanks for your advice. I really appreciate it. :kiss:

And like I said, I am not overweight in any means, but I could use some work. I guess, like we've discussed before, I'm just a natural worrier. *sigh*

You're too young to worry so much.
Plenty of time for that when you're older.
Relax.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom